3

Keigo woke up and looked at the clock. He was late, he rushed out of the bed and quickly went trough touya's clothes. He found some pants that were small enough to fit him and he just threw a hoodie on that he found. Because of all that noise touya was awake and he was behind keigo slowly wrapping his arms around his waist and whispering in his ear in a tired tone "don't go sweetieee..don't leave"

Keigo responded "i have to i'm sorry i am a-" he was cut off by him sneezing and coughing. He was sick? But how? Touya looked at him and kissed his cheek "you can't go if u are siiiiick..i'll make u some tea.." he said as he slowly took his hands off of him and walked out into the kitchen. Keigo just stood there for a second and took the jeans off and thankfully he didn't have to put any pants on because the hoodie was long enough to cover his ass.

A couple of minutes pass and keigo is on the bed drinking his tea. Touya is just taking pictures of him because of how cute he looks.  "Touya can u stop taking pics of me?- i'm drinking-" keigo says with an annoyed tone

"No thanks love, you look adorable"  touya smirks and keeps taking pictures. Keigo just gives up at this point and keeps drinking. Minutes pass and he's done with his tea, he slowly crawls to Touya and immediatley falls in his arms, all he wants is attention and love, and well touya accepts it. He kisses his forehead and plays with his hair..he whispers to keigo "you hair..it's so soft.." and he kisses his head.  Keigo gets slightly pink, and hides his blushing face in touyas chest..

But then there is slight knocking heard on the window..it gets louder and louder..they both look at eachother confused and then..!!BAM!!

Tbc..