2

All that could be heard were Keigo's moans, and Touya loved it. He was so pleased with the sound, he went harder and harder, Keigo's moans were heard all over the house. Keigo felt shivers go down his back while the other male was putting his hands on the other males waist. This all goes on for 30 minutes when someone knocks at the door.

"Oh come on" touya said with a dissapointed tone. He gets off the couch, puts his clothes on
"i'll be back" he walks to the front door and opens it, and he sees his friend standing there.

"Hey Bro, what you up to?" asks his friend.

"Not much, just chilling-" touya says.

Keigo walks to the front door with touya's hoodie on "who's that?"

"Oh you got visitors? Hi, I am kai" he winks at him.

"Dude back off, he's mine." touya says getting overprotective.

"Yours? Why should i belive you? Prove it" Kai says wanting proof

"Don't even think about it-" keigo says while walking backwards.

Touya didn't even hesitate and pulled Keigo closer to him by his waist. Keigo's face turned a darker shade of pink and he tried to get away from him but it wasn't working because at the time he was trying to move away, Touya was already kissing him. Keigo kissed back but he broke the kiss as fast as he could, which wasn't really that fast.

"Whyyyyy" keigo whined.

"Because i wanted to prove him a point, darling" he said.

"So you two are dating?" his friend asked

"No-" keigo was cut off by touya

"Yes, yes we are." touya said looking at keigo.
Keigo was speechless he thought he was just a fuck buddy to him but no, Touya actually loved him romantically. That made keigo feel so much happier that he just shut the door and jumped on touyas back, he yelled "i wanna cuddle now"

Touya just smiled and went in the bedroom. He put keigo on the bed and laid next to him. He held him close to his own body and just kept repeating to keigo that he loves him so much and that he was so sorry that he lost contact with him.

The night went on with them cuddling and keigo falling asleep in touya's arms..

I am so sorry! That was so short but i hope you liked it and had fun reading this chapter. If u have ideas for upcoming chapters let me know in the comments

Bye love ya! <3

/author