5

A few weeks have passed and Keigo is at work making coffee for his customer who's waiting behind the counter.

Touya has not liked it at all that The blonde has been at work without him there, protecting him but as soon as Touya got off of work he rushed to his lovers cafe.
°
°
°
"Here you go sir" keigo said and handed the coffee to his customer

"Thanks" said the weird male across from him and 'accidentally' spilled his coffee on Keigo, "oops, i am so sorry" said the man and snickered a bit.
During the 'accident' there had appeared a tall man behind the customer, who did not look happy because of what had just happened to his lover behind the register.

Keigo tried holding back his tears cause of the pain he was in, he also had to maintain his professionalism which didn't really work out.

Touya pulled the guy away from the counter and immediatley threw a punch in the males stomach.
"Get lost punk. Or i'll find you and this will end with more than a weak punch."

"W-weak?!..dude you almost fucking broke my ribs you--" the customer stopped and remembered the other half of the taller males sentence, the customer pulled away and ran out in fear.

Touya mumbeled under his breath and approached his lover, "Are you okay, do you have any spare clothes?"

Keigo nodded slowly and walked in the breakroom without saying anything. His lover followed behind him and when they were alone in the breakroom Touya wrapped his arms around the smaller one and leaned closer to kiss his chubby cheek.

Keigo couldn't help but to giggle and turn slightly pink

"See? Everythings alright now sweetheart, now change your clothes and let's close the shop a bit earlier" Touya kissed the blondes cheek for the last time and let go of him.

The shorter male walked to his bag and took out his spare clothes. He looked over at Touya and took off his shirt, "Are you really gonna stare at me?- can't you just look away?-"

Touya sat down on the couch and admired the view, keigo rolled his eyes and put on his spare shirt which turned out to be a crop top,  he changed his pants and when he put away his dirty clothes and took his bag Touya had appeared infront of him "you are not going out in that"

"What- why not?- do i not look good?" keigo pouted and moved away slightly

Touya pulled the blonde closer to his own body and made him look in the eyes "you look gorgeous my love," he gently grabbed his face and continued in a low tone ",but only i can see you like that."

Keigo's face got redder than before, he had just realised how much he actually loved that kind of treatment from Touya "but i don't have anything--"
Keigo was cut off by the taller male taking off his own hoodie and shoving it on the blondes body,
"Now you do, never complain again"

"But i wasn't--" he was cut off again by Touya who had wrapped his arms around his waist

"Shhh, no complaining." Touya pulled Keigo against his own body and planted a passionate kiss on the shorter males lips,
Only seconds passed when the kiss already turned into a heated make out session.

A few minutes passed and Keigo had to pull away to catch his breath "O-okay- that escalated to something i was not expecting-"

"Then let's continue--" Touya got cut off by the blonde
"Later- i do not want to have sex with you at my cafe, now let's go home" said Keigo and grabbed his bag.

"But you'd love to" the taller male said confidently and held the others hand.

"Let's be honest, i'd love to fuck with you everywhere and you know it-" keigo looked away in slight embarrassment of what he had just said.

Touya left out a slight chuckle in response and left the cafe with his lover. The whole walk home Keigo felt uneasy, he felt uncomfortable but he knew it was not because of Touya.

Someone was watching them..
Especially Keigo..
Every little step, when they got inside their house Keigo immediatley shut the door and locked it, breathing heavier than usual.

Touya looked at his lover while taking his shoes off "what's going on with you? You seem strange"
No words came out of Keigo's mouth, not even a small squeak noise, only his breathing could be heard and that made Touya even more concerned.

Touya approached the blonde and turned him around "Everythings alright okay? You are safe with me, i will protect you no matter what.." Touya stared in his lovers eyes and hugged him tightly, he kissed his cheek and slowly let go of the blonde.

"Thank you, love i--"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK..