Chapter 17

The party has been going on for a while. I talked to a lot of the people that were here and I freaked out when Dom talked to me. He was so nice and i loved him.

So the party was actually at a club type thing. And the boys rented it out. I was walking around and i saw the one person that I didn't want here. Madison Beer was here. I walked up to her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked her as she smirked at me. "Just came to see Matt." she said and she could tell I was mad. "Okay first of all Matt is not yours and you can't make me stay away a from him."I said and she just stared at me. "You just wait and see what happens tonight cause you won't stay away from Matt." she said as she laughed and walked away. I don't know what she was talking about but I didn't care.

~One hour later~
The party was almost over and Madison had just got on stage. I guess she was gonna sing so I walked away from the stage. But I was wrong.. "I'm sure we all know the birthday girl, Meghan." Madison said as she pointed to me.

"And we all know that she is pretty and she is dating Matthew Espinosa, but she is a slut. Before she got a adopted everyday on her birthday since she was 10 her dad would invite his friends a over and she would have sex with them! So she is a slut she lost her virginity at ten!" Madison said laughing.

"And she probably fucked all the o2l guys + Magcon. And she also cuts. She is weak and a no one." By now everyone was looking at me. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the nearest bathroom.

I looked for something sharp. I couldn't take it anymore. I found some scissors and cut 5 slits on my arm. Because that's how many times I was raped on my birthday before the o2l boys saved me. By now there was banging on the door and everyone telling me to come out of the bathroom, but I didn't listen instead I texted Connor.

To Con-Da-Bon:
Dad can you please come in the bathroom so we can talk?

I texted him and minutes later I heard Connor knock on the door. "Meghan can I come in?" I heard Connor ask. "Y-yes" I said still crying as he walked in. "Hey baby girl are you okay?" Connor asked me as he sat next to me and pulled me in his lap.

"N-no" I said sobbing into Connors chest. "Is it about what Madison said?" Connor asked me. You-yes but a-also I broke a promise to Matt." I said still crying. "How?" Connor asked. I pulled up my sleeve and he gasped. "I-I'm sorry." I said and Connor pulled me off his lap and carried me bridal style and brought me out of the bathroom.

When I looked up we were on stage and Connor out me down on a chair and he sat next to me. "Okay so I'm sure we all know that Madison lied about all of that. Meghan has not hade sex with any of us.

And she is not with Matt but she should be cause they are cute together." Connor said which made everyone laugh and me blush. "Okay she has had really bad birthdays since she was ten.

Her dad and his friends raped her everyday on her birthday since she was ten." Everyone gasped and I was just staring at Matthew and he had tears in his eyes I nodded my head telling him it was okay.

"And she does cut but that doesn't make her any different from the rest of us." Connor said and everyone was clapping. "So Meghan what do you say will you sing for everyone?" Connor asked me putting his hand over the microphone. "I don't know dad.." I said.

"Please??" He asked me and I laughed. "Fine" I said and texted Shawn and Matthew.

To Shawny:
Hey can you come on stage and bring your guitar?

To Mattchoo:
Hey can you come on stage? I'm going to sing and I want you up here with me

They both said yes and seconds later they were both on stage sitting next to me. "Shawn I'm singing Skinny Love." I told Shawn and he said okay. "Matthew we need to talk later" I said to Matt and he shook his head. "Okay guys so I'm going to sing skinny love by Bon Iver." (Song on the side) I said and looked and smiled. "Here we go." I said and Shawn started playing his guitar and I started singing

"Come on skinny love just last the year, pour a little salt we we're never here my my my my my my my my my staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer

I tell my love to wreck it all cut out all the ropes and let me fall my my my my my my my my right in the moment this orders tall I told you to be patient I told you to be fine I told you to be balanced

And I told you to be kind but in the morning I'll be with you and it will be a different kind cause I'll be holing all the tickets and you'll be owning all the fines come on skinny love what

happened here suckle on the hope and in light brassieres my my my my my my my my-my-my sullen load is full so slow on the split and I told you to be patient I told you to be fine I told you to be balanced

And I told you to be kind but in the morning I'll be with you and it will be a different kind and now all your love is wasted then who the hell was I cause now I'm breaking at the britches and at the end off all your lines who will love you? who will fight? and who will fall far behind?

come on skinny love my my my my my my my-my my-my my my my my my my my my -my-my"

I sang and when I was done every one clapped and i turned to Matt and he kissed me. When we kissed everyone awed and I heard "whore" from the back of the crowed and I saw Madison standing there mad and smirking."

Shut up Madison at least I don't try and fuck every guy I see." I told her and everyone oohed. After that she walked out and i laughed. I turned around and Matt had my mic and he smiled at me and got everyone's attention.

"Meghan I hope you had a good time tonight besides that Madison thing. I hope you had a good birthday. Uhm will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me and I smiled "Yes! Of course I will!" I told him and he leaned over and kissed me and everyone awed and cheered.

~Back at the O2l house~
I was now home it was 11pm. Matthew was staying the night again. We we're watching a movie and Kian, Sam, Trevor, Ricky, and Connor fell asleep. So it left me, Matthew, and Jc up.

"Matt can we go to bed? I'm tired." I asked Matt. "Sure babe." Matthew said and started to walk upstairs. "I'm going to bed night Jc." I said as I walked upstairs.

When I got upstairs Matt was laying on my bed with no shirt and shorts on. Damn I thought while looking at him. "Damn what?"Matt asked smirking at me. "You." I said blushing. "Thanks babe come on let's go to sleep." Matthew said laughing.

Soon enough I fell asleep to Matt taking to me.