Chapter 52

We now had 1 hour till we left to go to the concert. I decided to get ready. I walked up to my room and saw Chris and Crawford on my bed sleeping. Aww they are so cute when they sleep. I guess they went back to sleep😂.

I walked over to them and kissed both of them on the cheek. They both woke up and looked at me. They both smiled "Get out I have to get dressed." I said. "Why?" Chris asked. "Cause we are going to the concert in 1 hour!" I said. Chris immediately got up.

"Omg I have to do my hair!" He said and ran out of the room. Crawford just laid back down. "Crawf come on get outtt" I said and got on top of him. (Not that. way)
"Crawf." I said and he looked at me and smiled. He started leaning in, I leaned on to. Our lips brushed each others. Then we kissed, our kiss turned into a short make out session.

"Wow." We both said as we pulled away. "Happy birthday Meghan." Crawford said and walked out of the room. I smiled to myself as Andrea ran in the room. "Lets get ready!" She said cheerfully. "K" I said and we got ready.

I put on a white shirt that says love with black jeans and tan heel shoes. Andrea put on a white 5SOS shirt with blue jeans and boots. (Outfit on the side) "So why are you smiling?" Andrea asked me. "Whatttt?" I said and smiled.

"You know what im talking about. I saw Crawford smiling when he came out of your room and when I walked son you were smiling and blushing." she said. "Welll we might have kissed." I said and Andrea screamed. "Awww!" She screamed. Seconds later all the boys ran in. "What's wrong??" Dad and Chris said. "Meghan and Crawford kissed!" She said and I looked at her as to say WTF!

"Ooooh." Chris said wiggling his eyes brows. "Shut up Christian." I said and he laughed. "Damnit Meghan gets all the boys!" Jc said and fake cried. "Don't worry you have me!" Kian said and hugged him and kissed his cheek. "

"What the hell Kian we are done!" Andrea yelled and fake cried on my shoulder. "Okay calm down guys." Ricky said and we all laughed. "Okay soo Meghan and Crawford huh?" Dad said. "Friends." I said and they all laughed. "Yeah okay..." Kian said and I laughed. "I'm serious." I said. "And I'm pretty sure Crawford wants to be just friends to right Crawf?" I said and looked at him.

"Well.." he said and I looked down. "I wanna be more than friends honestly." he said and I smiled. "But I know the whole thing with Sam so I'll just lay off." He said and I looked at him again. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "#Mrawford!!" Andrea and Ricky yelled.

"Yasssss!" Kian yelled. "OTP!!" Jc yelled. "Okayy I get it." I said and they all laughed. "Well In my defense you guys are cute af." Chris said and I laughed. "Okay well we have to leave Leggo!" Dad said and we all grabbed our stuff and ran downstairs.

We got into cars. It was Me Crawford Chris and Dad and in the other car it was Sam Jc Kian Andrea and Ricky.

~When they got there~
When we got to the concert I jumped out of the car and we all ran inside. We gave the man our tickets and went inside. We took our seats and I sat next to Andrea and Crawford.

All of Magcon couldn't come cause they were busy. I wish they could come tho. But it's okay that they can't make it. "Let's party!!" I heard someone say from behind me. I know that voice.

"Cameron!" I yelled as I ran over and hugged him and the rest of Magcon. "I thought you guys weren't coming?" I said. "Well we actually are because we just wanted to surprise you. Happy Birthday!!" Johnson said. "Thank you guys for coming." I said and they all nodded and took there seats. Seconds later 5SOS came out.

~After they preformed all of their songs~
They were on their last song and it was my favorite. Mrs. All American. "Okay before we sing the last song of the night we would like a special guest to come up here." Luke said. I smiled at how sexy and cute his voice is.

"Will Meghan Franta please come one stage?" Ashton said. "Holy shit Ashton Irwin said my name. I stood up and to the stage. I walked up on the stage and went and automatically went and hugged Luke. "Hello Meghan would you like to sing Mrs. All American with us?" Michael asked and I smiled and nodded. I was speechless. "Alright let's go." Calum said.

They started singing
"I love that accent you have when you say hello
You relocated from New York a month ago
That minivan that you drive really gets me going
And if it feels like it's right
Then it can't be wrong

No one understands the chemistry we have
And it came out of nowhere
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
It's not like we planned this, it's getting out of hand
And now we're gonna go there
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Walk my way
Mrs All American
Say my name
No need to pretend
Don't be shy
Mrs All American
I'll show you why
You're not gonna walk away
Yeah
Then I started singing
Not just a neighbor
Oh hey there I'll ring your bell
Open your door, pucker up
And I'll kiss you well
My lips are sealed
There's nobody that I would tell
Your secret's mine, close your eyes
And I'll make you melt

No one understands the chemistry we have
And it came out of nowhere
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
It's not like we planned this, it's getting out of hand
And now we're gonna go there
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Walk my way
Mrs All American
Say my name
No need to pretend
Don't be shy
Mrs All American
I'll show you why
You're not gonna walk away
Oh yeah
Then we all started singing
Na na na na na na na na
You know what she like
Na na na na na na na na
You know what she like
Na na na na na na na na
Ah you know what she like
Na na na na na na na

Walk my way
Mrs All American
Say my name
No need to pretend
Don't be shy
Mrs All American
I'll show you why
You're not gonna walk away

(Walk my way)
Oh yeah
(Say my name)
You're not gonna walk away
(Don't be shy)
(I'll show you why)
You're not gonna walk away"

We stopped singing and everyone started clapping and cheering. "Woah your amazing babe." Luke said and I smiled. "T-Thanks." I said and they all hugged me. "A little nervous are we?" Michael asked. "Y-yeah I just love you guys so much." I said and they all smiled. "Hey do you have a friend here that would like to meet us?" Ashton asked me and I nodded and pointed to Andrea.

(A/N): Only 3 more chapters left guys! I hope you liked this book love yall. Stay cloudy☁️☁️-Meg