Chapter 38

"Just because you missed me you didn't have to do that Sam." I said as I hugged him. "I know but it's the only thing that I could think of to do." He said and I kissed him.

"Please don't do it again." I said as we got up and walked to the car. "Meghan are you okay?" Andrea and Madison asked me. "Yeah I'm fine just my stomach hurts from the surgery and stuff." I said and she nodded.

"I can't wait to go home." I said and the boys smiled.

When they got home
All the magcon guys and Madison went home and it was just me Andrea and O2l. "Meghan are you okay do you need anything?" Dad asked me.

"No thanks dad I'm fine." I said as I sat on Sam's lap. "Guys how long was I in a coma?" I asked them and they looked at me. "5 weeks." Ricky said and I gasped.

"Omg are you serious?!" I said. "Yeah and that's how many times I cut." Sam whispered in my ear. "Sam please don't bring that up again." I said and everyone looked at us.

"Don't bring what up?" Kian asked and I just sighed. "You know Sam c-cutting." I said cringing at the word Sam and cutting.

"Oh I'm sorry for asking." Kian said "It's fine I guess." i said and he nodded. "Meghan look at your stomach." Jc said and I pulled up my shirt. The tattoo was gone. "How did you get it off?" I asked them.

"Well there was a guy that worked at the hospital and when you were in a coma he removed it. Thats probably why your stomach hurts." Jc said.

"Okay." I said and smiled. "I'm glad I finally have that stupid ass thing off my body." I said and Sam wrapped his arms around me. "Dad since I'm almost 17 can I get a tattoo?" I asked him and he looked up at me.

"Maybe" he said and I smiled. "Yay!" I said and the boys laughed. "So un what happened to my father and Brian?" I asked and everyone looked at me.

"Well um.. We kinda beat them and they are going to prison for the rest of there life." Jc said and I nodded. "Okay then." I said and curled up in Sam's lap. "Kiandrea is my OTP." I said and everyone laughed. "What I'm serious you guys are so cute together." I said and Kian smiled and Andrea blushed.

"Thanks Meghan, but what about you and Sammyboy you guys are my OTP." She said and we all laughed. "What about Tronnor??" I asked and Dad blushed. "Dad??" I asked and he smiled.

"Omfg is Tronnor real??" I said and he nodded (#Tronnerforlife) "Awww!!" We all said and he just laughed. "Andrea come with me I need to tell you something." I said an she nodded. "What is it girly?" She asked and I was really nervous to tell her.

"Okay well me and Sam have been dating for a while and before I got into a coma he brought up sex." I said and her eyes widened. "Don't worry we haven't had sex but I don't know if I'm ready to have sex cause of what happened." I said and she looks like she was about to cry.

"Meghan it's okay just tell him that your not ready and that your scared and he will help you through it." Andrea said and I smiled. "I'm so glad to have you Andy." I said hugging her. We walked downstairs and all the boys looked at us.

"What were you guys talking about?" Dad asked and I looked at Andrea and shook my head. "Girl stuff." She said and I laughed. I went to sit on Sam's lap and Andrea went to sit on Kian's lap. "

What happened? He asked Andrea. I'm guessing she told him cake his eyes widened. "Ooooo!" He said and I laughed. "What?" Dad asked. Please don't tell him I thought to myself.

"They talked about Meghan and Sam doing the dirty." He said and Dads eyes widened. "What the hell?" He said and I starts laughing. "No no no the subject came up and we were just talking about it." I said and he nodded.

"Thanks a lot Kiki." I said and he smiled. "Your welcome Meggy Weggy" he said and smirked again. I was about to get up and jump on him but Sam held me.

"Let me goo." I said and everyone laughed. "No your not gonna hurt Kian." Sam said and Andrea laughed. "Don't hurt my boyfriend." she said laughing. "Just then I heard my phone ringing.
M-Meghan
T- Taylor

M: Hello?
T: Hey Meghan we need to talk
M: What's up
T: Well you know how me and Madison are dating?
M: Yeah
T: Well I think I love her.
M: Awww!
T: I don't know if she feels the same though
M: She does Tay I can tell.
T: Really?
M: Yes Tay
T: Okay well I'm gonna tell her I love her.
M: Okay tell me what she says later
T: Okay bye love ya
M: Love ya bye

(A/N): hey guys! I have to tell you guys something would of you think of me any differently if I told you I cut myself.?