Chapter 31

Madison and the rest of the boys were still over minus Connor cause he was at Awesomeness TV and we were all on the couches watching friends. "I'm bored what do you wanna do?" Said Gilinsky.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" JJ yelled. Every one said "okay" and sat in a circle around the room. "Who's gonna start?" I asked. "Mee." Carter said. "Nash truth or dare?" Carter asked. "Truth." Nash said.

"Is Cash real?" Carter asked and smirked. "Hell yeah." Nash said smiling and put his arm around Cameron. "My turn." Nash said and looked at me.

"Meghan truth or dare?" Nash asked me. "Dare" I said and smiled. "I dare you to take your shirt off for the rest of the game." Nash said and I looked at Sam, he nodded and I took of my shirt.

"Okay um Cam truth or dare." I said. "Dare" he said and I smirked. "I dare you to run to the stop sign and back." I said."Easy" he said and I smirked.

"Naked." I said and his eyes widened. "Fine." he said getting up and taking off his shirt and pants. JJ ran and got him a towel. He took of his boxers as out the towel on and we all walked outside.

"Okay go." I said laughing. He dropped the towel and ran. He got back and by now everyone was laughing. "Shut up and go inside so we can finish the game." he said and we all went inside laughing.

"Madison truth or dare." He said. "Truth." She said and he smiled. "Who is the cutest guy in the room." he said and she smiled. She leaned over to me and whispered it in my ear. "Taylor." she whispered and I smiled.

"Aww." I said and she blushed and all the boys looked at me. "Well who is it?" Hayes asked. I nodded at her and she just smiled. "Taylor." she said and he smiled. "Aww" the guys all said. "Okay Sam truth or dare?" Madison asked him.

"Dare" he said and she turned around and smirked at me. "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Meghan" she said and looked at me again. He got up and pulled me up and we went into the nearest closet.

"Meghan we don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Sam said and smiled at me. "Okay Sam." I said as I kissed him. Our kiss turned into a full on make out session and I could feel Sam's bulge on my thigh."TIMES UP!"

I heard Taylor yell and Sam groaned. We walked out of the closet and everyone was looking at us. Well they were actually looking at Sam's bulge.

He sat down and put a pillow over his bulge and everyone laughed. "Okay Madison truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare" Madison said and he smirked. "I dare you to sit on Taylor's lap till the end of the game." He said and Madison got up and say on taylor lap and he wrapped his arms around her.

I mentally awed. "Carter truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare" Carter said looking at his phone. "I dare you to jump in the pool fully clothed." Madison and Carter got up and walked outside.

He put his phone on the table and ran and jumped in the pool. We all laughed at him and he flipped us off. "Okay JJ truth or dare." Carter said. "Truth" JJ said. "

Okay who is your celebrity crush?" Carter asked. "Um Kim K of course!" he said and we all laughed. "Okay Meg truth or dare?" He said. "Truth." I said and smiled at Sam.

"Okay fuck, marry, kill. "Harry Styles, Christofer Drew, (Nevershoutnever💕), or Michael Clifford?" JJ said. "Easy Marry Christofer, Kill Harry, and fuck Michael." I said and smiled. "Jc truth or dare?" I asked him. "Truth." he said and I smiled.

"Who is the Youtube crush?" I asked and he smiled. "Lia Marie Johnson." he said and blushed "Aww" everyone said. "Kian tr-" Jc started to say but Kian cut him off. "Dare." Kian said. "Okay I dare you to call your mom and tell her that you got a girl pregnant." Jc said and Kian pulled out his phone.

After the game (cause I'm to lazy to write the rest)
We were all sitting on the couch again and Madison was sitting on Taylor's lap. Aww I thought as I looked at them. Madison looked over at me and smiled.

I smiled back as I looked at Sam. He was on his phone. Just then I got a text.

From Madds💕:
Hey Meg

To Madds💕:
Aye Maggs what's up

From Madds💕:
I think I like Taylor

To Madds💕:
Aww! I think he likes you to!

From Madds💕:
Really?

To Madds💕:
Yess I can tell the way he looks at you

From Madds💕:
Yay! I really like him but what if we date and the fandom finds out? They will call me slut and whore and stuff :(

To Madds💕:
Don't listen to them remember you are NOT a slut. You are beautiful nice and funny. Just forget what they might say. Don't care what other people think. The only thing that matter is what you think of yourself💕 :)

From Madds💕:
Thanks Meg! Love ya!

To Madds💕:
Love ya to Madds!

"Hey guys we are all leaving we will see you guys later." Nash said. "Okay bye guys." I said. "Call me if you need anything." I told Madison. "Okay love ya."she said. "Love you guys!" I yelled as they all walked out of the door.
"So it's just us 6 till Connor gets back." I said and they all nodded.

Skip to around 11pm.
It was now 11:15pm and Dad had got home a few minutes ago. "Okay well I'm going to bed night guys." Dad said as he walked upstairs. "Me to" Trevor said. "I guess I'll go to bed to" Jc said

"Me too girl yass." Ricky said as the four of them walked upstairs. So that just left me, Sam, and Kian. "Well I'm gonna go in my room see you guys tomorrow." Kian said as he walked upstairs.

"And then there were 2 Sam said while he kissed me cheek. "Yeah can we sleep out here?" I asked and he nodded and laid down. I laid beside him and fell asleep to him talking to me.