Hey, Musician. (UNFINISHED)

Prompt: None
Fandom: Hollow Knight
Characters: Brumm, Briso [Oc]
Date Published: 05/10/2021
TW: Suicidal ideation and themes through the entire thing

-
////
-

Briso really hadn’t meant to go this far. He had ended up wandering through the majority of Hallownest (plus many other places, such as Greenpath), and found himself in a place he didn't recognize. He was glad, really. This worked out well for him. He stared up at the platforms above him, sighing. May as well climb them. The further he is from people the better he feels. 

He reached the top, out of breath and arms aching. He had been doing that all day, and while his home was comprised of a good amount of platforms and acid, he had been doing this an awful long time. He headed to the right, the quiet sound of a voice from the left putting him off.

When he entered the room, he was amazed. It really was a gorgeous little area. Not much in the way of deadly spots, but he could make do. He glanced up to the floating bits of rock, and sighed. Just a little more climbing.

He ended up going to the final platform, blinking in surprise when he saw another bug there, an accordian next to them. They had fluff as well, a deep scarlet, and a dark grey hood covered small horns. Their arms were striped, the same colour as his own. He stared at them for a moment before coming to the conclusion that he was related to this bug somehow. After all, Mom didn't have fluff, or horns, yet he and Tumm did. He shook his head, no reason to ponder familial relations at the moment. 

He walked forward, sitting next to the bug, legs hanging off the ledge. They jumped, startled at the silent entrance of Briso. They looked him over, and he noted the vertical stripes that sprouted from the eyes of the mask. Part of the Grimm Troupe, he realized. He wondered why he hadn't seen them before.

"Hey there, musician. Mind playing a song?"

The bug seems to snap out of their stupor, a contemplative 'Mrmm.' leaving them. Huh, he makes that noise too.