He tells you about him

Well leo i want to know everything about you! He started off "Well.... Lets see... Oh well i love space heros and i am into medatating and ninjitsu. Also that i have three other brothers that are also mutants.....Maybe you will be able to met them some day. Well anyways i also have two other human friends but there not as cool as you. There is so much more though i just cant get through it all. I can go through most of it though. Also my favriote superhero is green lantern. I also have all the space hero comics. I know several parts of captin ryans speeches." You looked at him with such interest. He paused and looked at you and you smiled and to continue. So he did. "Well i almost always fight with my brother raph and he is such a hot head, then theres the smart one which is donnie he is super smart and stays cooped up in his lab all day, then there is my youngest of all brother mikey, he is very hyper and also loves to skatwboard and loves music but doesn't like polka. I saved best for last...... My master Hamato Yoshi, A.K.A.  Master splinter!" He finally told you everything after a few hours and you just were so interested in your new fried then you wondered does he have a crush.... So ypu aked him " Leo..... Do you have a crush?" "Well not anymore she was part of the foot clan and she was shredders daughter so she tried to kill me and i got over her." You were kindof sad because you felt bad for him but you hugged him and saidnthat it was alright that she didnt deserve him anyways. You two ended up talking another whole night.

Heyyyyyy again how was that leave some comments. Remember no hate mail or comments thnks. Byebye my shellfellows.