You get captured

You were walking back to the man hole you had climbed out of but you felt like you were being watched. You looked behind you and didn't see anything, so you ignored the feeling. Then, you hear footsteps and start seeing shadows everywhere, of course from the dim lights. You thought your eyes were playing tricks on you. As you continue walking someone knocks you out from behind.
*time skip*
"Where is she?" Leo was on the phone with April. She kept saying she hasn't seen you. So, he hung up. He looked around and started heading for the exit. Until Raph jumps out and scares the living crap out of him. *Screams high pitched girl scream* "Raph!!! Don't do that!!" Leo then punched him on the arm. "So where were you planning on going anyways?" Raph asks curiously. "Is that really any of your business?" Leo sasses. "Okay, Mr. Girl scream." Leo just glared and tried to get by, but Raph wouldn't let him pass. (Heh. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!) "Raph, serioisly?" Leo said in a stern voice. "No. Not seriously. I'm completely joking." He said in a sarcastic voice. Leo glared and managed to get passed him. Raph was screaming at Leo but He just ignored him and started looking for you.
Hey you guys. Sorry for the really long wait. I decided not to stop this account and will defiantly try and update this book more. Again sorry for the long wait. :)