Mating season

Sorry people, but title says it all! Also, this is a very graphic chapter. If you do not like smut or lemons please skip. You have been warned. Thanks.

Master splinter told you to stay away from the turtles this week but leo called you and said that there was an emergency at the lair. You get there as fast as you can, to see all the lights off and no one around. You were suddenly pinned against the wall by....................... Leo!? He roughly kissed you, then he started kissing your jawline and you started getting wet, Leo picked you up and took you to yalls room and he threw you on the bed, and locked the door. He turned on his human watch and striped down to his boxers, Leo started stripping top-down and you were wearing your bikini underwear (Great). He looked at you with his turn on smile. He took off your underwear and bra and started kissing in the valley of your breast, then he pried open your legs and started to lick your v-hole. He stopped and came back up to your face, and he whispered are you ready. You nodded and he pushed himself into you and you screamed in pain. He let you adjust then he started thrusting, soon pain turned into pleasure, and you were moaning a hurricane! You felt a knot formed in your stomach, you told Leo that you were about to Cum and he said so was he, so in a few more minutes you two were screaming each others names as you reached your climaxes.