What....... happened?

Hi everyone. So as you know i have not been updating lately. I have not had a laptop to update on and i am using my sisters laptop as we speak. So, once i get my laptop back from the shop, I'll update a lot more. That's all carry on!

Your p.o.v.

     I woke up, feeling light headed, and your vision was blury.  Cliché much? I blinked a couple times to get my vision back fully. Lights, always with the lights. I have already figured out where I am. It's quite easy to know when you have invaded the same lab hundreds of times with the boys. Speaking of which, Donnie should have already found my location and they will be heading here right now. So, no harm done and I'll be home soon.

      But still. What if nobody knows where i am. What if they disabled the tracking device on my phone, and watch?! What if they never find me?!?!?!?! Okay, calm yourself. Your phone is still in your pocket. I take a nice deep breath, and then a door opens."Well, well, well. What do we have hear?" I roll my eyes as Mister Ego walks into the room. "Oh, well, hello. I wasn't expecting to see you. I thought it was the purple dragons that got me!?" (Note the sarcasm lol) "Those fools could never catch someone like you! Those fools can barely spell, much less catch someone that has anything to do with the turtles!" I roll my eyes and say "Well, aren't we Mister big and bad tonight!" He slightly growls, and walks over next to the table I was strapped to. "You are not going to get away from me this time." I smirk just a little and say with a hint of challenge in my voice "Watch me." He stands as if offended and walks away. I just chuckle and wait.

Leo's p.o.v.

    We were on our way to shredder's lair, until Mickey stopped and asked for pizza. I said I'd see them at the lair. 

    I started setting up Donnie's equipment after finding where (Y/N) was and waited. They got here after several minutes of quiet. "Okay, since Leo obviously couldn't wait until i got here to set up the equipment, we can go over my plan." Donnie goes over his plan, and we get into position. After a couple of minutes of waiting. I go in through the window and the rest followed me. (Y/N) seen me and smiled, it was just so easy. I sneak in, get my girl, and get out. I untie (Y/N) and carry her bridal style right out. Then take the nearest manhole to the sewer lair.

Now i know that this was a very simple chapter, but there's more to come. Which means, it wasn't as easy as he thought lol. I wanna see in the comments why you think it wasn't as easy as he thought. Any who, see you next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!