3: Sick

Irene's POV

I woke up when Seulgi's phone buzzed indicating someone's calling. Even if I'm her wife, I still respect her privacy tho. She has password for security purposes but she told me what was it, my fingerprint even registered to her phone.

Looking at the digital clock, it's already 7:05 AM yet she's still sleeping. I try to tap her hand to wake her up but she just turn around and cover her body. She don't want to be late, so why she's still sleeping? weird.

I back hug her and feel like her body is shaking. I try to ask her "Love? are you okay? you're late on work now." I kiss her cheeks and gosh she's hot! literally hot. I try to check her temperature using my hands and she's like burning "Hey, I'll cook a porridge and breakfast for kids okay? Don't go to work now, I will call your secretary that you're sick." I said to her and kiss her forehead. I fix the duvet to cover her body more.

I go to check the twins in their room and they are still sleeping so I made my way downstairs in the kitchen to cook their food. Maybe Seulgi skipping her lunch this past few weeks because of being busy on their upcoming event in the company. She's so workaholic to the point that she's not eating breakfast or lunch.

The porridge and breakfast was done. I put it on the tray with her meds, while the kids are still sleeping maybe I can feed her first. Going inside our bedroom, I placed the tray on the bed and tap her "Seul.. love.. eat first and take meds then you can rest again." I support her to sit up, she's burning honestly. She finished her breakfast quickly and drink her medicine. I place the tray on the table beside bed then help her to sleep again. Her head is on my chest and hugging me. I patten her back and noticed that it was wet with her sweat. I got up carefully to get a new clothes, I heard a loud cries for sure it was Yerim so I hurriedly change Seulgi's clothes before she can go to her sick Dada.

After I go out to our room, I saw Yerimie in front of our door crying "Why my baby is crying?.." I carry her since I left the tray and decided to get it later "..bad dream?" she nodded while crying.

"Da.. Dada.. da mommy dada." she blabber. In every bad dream, two of them will always call Seulgi.

I sway my hips and kiss her cheeks multiple times "Ssshh stop crying, Dada is sick so if you'll stop crying she will get better." I said.

She suddenly stop and little sniffs only can hear "Dada is sick mommy?" she asked with her small baby voice.

I nodded "Sadly yes baby, so can you and Sooyoung unnie help mommy to take care of Dada?" I uttered.

"Okay." she shorly said.

"But baby, you and your unnie can't go too close to Dada for now not to get sick too, is that okay with you?" I asked her with a soft voice then shower her kisses and she giggles because it's tickling her.

"It's not okay mommy but I know Dada and you don't want us to get sick." she innocently said while caressing my cheeks using her small hands.

She's the sweet type of kid and so clingy to Seulgi, she don't want any girl come closer to Seulgi unless it's me and her twin sister. Sooyoung is sweet too especially in me. She was this savage and straightforward type of kid, if she's curious on something then she will ask about it right away. She always teases her twin sister then laugh, she said she love to see Yeri's reaction and crying. She don't cling to Seulgi that much unless she has a toy wants to buy by her Dada, but she wants to be with me always.

I'm carrying Yeri and her weight it's not a joke and having this small body of mine is hard. I saw Sooyoung sitting on her bed and blinking multiple times, maybe she just woke up.

"Sooyoung baby, let's eat breakfast now.." she raise her arms asking me to carry her, my back is aching now because of Yeri and adding Joy can make me collapse "..I can't baby, Yerimie had a bad dream so mommy comforted her. If mommy will carry you too, maybe my back will be in serious pain. You want mommy to get hurt?" she seemed bought to what I said because she got up on the bed and just hold my hand while pouting.

This is gonna be a tiring day but responsibility is responsibility so I need to do it. Even being a mother of two and wife is tiring, seeing them safe and healthy was enough for me.

Next time I'll go to Seulgi's office to have a lunch with her or pack a lunch for her to monitor if she's eating. I don't want one of them to get sick and seeing Seulgi's body now made me worried, her ribs is appearing which I don't like.

Giving her massage was a good idea because it made her feel okay or maybe I'll give her more than a massage for her to relax since we did it long time ago. And it's our chance now to have a baby she's asking me of. When she got okay, we will hahaha.

--

Naughty naughty ih ih.