6: Pissed

Irene's POV

The twins and I sitting here in the coffee shop while Seulgi and her demanding investor talking about some office stuff. I don't know what's into me but I feel different on her new investor. I'm watching them as I look to my daughters who were eating their cookies and watching this cocomelon in my phone.

I'm about to look away because the view of my Seulgi talking to other girl make me irritated, probably Yerimie got this from me, being so possessive to her Dada, I saw how that girl hold Seulgi's hand and she didn't even bother to remove it. It's okay, it was just a hands Irene, just hands nothing more.

They stood up and shake hands but this girl really getting my nerves, she kiss Seulgi's cheek and hug like she's her girlfriend. That girl was about to give her phone to ask Seulgi's phone number when I hurriedly walk to their table but of course I check the twins first.

I grab her phone and type my phone number instead of Seulgi's. I'm a girl, I know how she look to my wife. I know she's hitting Seulgi with that flirt of hers. Now I knew why I felt like this that when Nayeon mentioned this private meeting, but unlucky to her, what's mine is mine only, I don't want sharing!

This flirt seems confused "Ahm.. excuse me, but who are you?" she asked.

I just give her a smirk "Love, can you check and get our kids and say to them we will go home now!" I said in a cold tone without looking to Seulgi because I'm giving a cold stare to this flirt.

Seulgi did what I say and made her way to the twins who were still busy on their own world.

"Just call or message me if you need something, I will mention it to her." I said then leave. I gave her my phone number and save my name as 'Mrs. Kang Joohyun'.

We leave to that fucking coffee shop. We're here now at the car, Seulgi is driving us home. The twins were at the back with their booster sit sleeping, I made them eat rice before they eat cookies. Seulgi keeps glancing at me because I'm not talking to her since we left to that coffee shop.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked but I don't mind to answer her and just keep staring outside. She sigh and continue driving.

After minutes of driving we reached our home. I carry Joy and she carry Yeri. We got the kids to their room, I change their clothes and made sure that they're sleeping before heading to our room.

I change my clothes to nighties while Seulgi on the bathroom taking shower. I'm so pissed to that flirt earlier so as Seulgi because she just let her. I'm laying on the bed scrolling my instagram looking to the twins pictures that I've posted before. I'm busy admiring my babies' pictures back then when I notice that she sit on the opposite part of the bed trying to talk to me. When she's about to talk, I turned and made her face my back, I hear her sighed but I'm pissed at her so she deal with it.

I feel she move closer to me and back hug me but I still continue to scroll my phone "Sorry love, sorry if I made you mad." she give light kisses on my shoulder "What will I need to do to make you forgive me?" she softly asked continue kissing my shoulder then to my neck "Tell me love, please." she added.

I put my phone to the table near the lampshade then face her and sigh "I'm not mad, I'm just pissed!" I told her with a low voice because kids might hear us.

"Sorry, I didn't know that she will do that." she defended herself

"But you let her, what if the twins saw you especially Yerim?" I hissed because of annoyance

She sit properly so as me to talk "I'm sorry if I let her hold my hand and ki--" I cut her off when I show to her my fist.

"Don't say that to me! just be thankful the kids was with us earlier or else she's resting in the hospital right now!" I told her in a angry tone but still in a low voice, I saw her gulped "Just make sure that I will not see her again with you unless it's about business! you know me Kang Seulgi, I will scratch her fucking face and I don't mind if I will sleepover on the jail." I threatened her, she just nod.

She hold both of my hands and kiss the back of it "I'm sorry, I will not do that again. I'm sorry love, forgive me please..." she look at me with her cute face so I go to near to her and hug her "...I love you, sorry again." she kiss my forehead multiple times then hug me tight.

"Just don't let Yeri see you with other girls that close, she will get hurt and angry to you. Joy didn't mind that thing but Yerimie does so do it for our daughter." I reminded her and she nods.

"Yeah yeah.. sorry..." she pull out from our hug "I love you..." she uttered but I just stare to tease her "I said I love you.." she's whining now like a kid, she hates when I don't reply to her I love you's.

She noticed that I'm restraining myself from laughing so she glared at me so I need to reply now "I love you too my baby bear." I cup her face then kiss her forehead, tip of her nose, her cheeks, her chin, I didn't kiss her lips to tease her more.

She's pouting now waiting me to kiss her lips, so I tease her more. I slowly move my lips to hers but before our lips to connect, I playfully slap her and pull the duvet to cover my body.

--

You got me feeling like a psycho psycho~