20: Teasing

Irene's POV

Three weeks have passed after that incident. Suho had detained and still recovering because my father beat him to the point that he can't open his eyes, move his body nor walk. Even our friends were so angry on what he did but my wife and Lisa told them not to meddle for their image.

Move on from that person. We're all concern about how Sooyoung's behavior this past few weeks. She's not that playful kid we used to. She always wake up in the middle of the night because of the scene Suho harassing me still haunting her in her sleep and Seulgi always comforting and got up for her daughter even she's so tired on her work.

We actually let Sooyoung attend counseling because she acts so different and thankfully, she is recovering day by day.

"Mommy where are we going?" Yerim asked me as we are riding on the car with Jackson driving for us.

I pinch her nose then giggles, she's so cute "Grandma and grandpa missed you so much, they want us to visit them." yep, Seulgi's parents missed the twins so much because they're just back from their month-long vacation in Thailand, where Lisa's parents lived.

Yerimie's face lit up "Really mommy? I miss them too so much and Joy unnie, right unnie?" she asked Sooyoung who were sleeping on my wife's arms who were sleeping also.

I chuckled when I saw Seulgi's mouth open while snoring. Actually, this two sleepyheads have been closed these days because Joy always finding her Dada's presence for a reason that she's so scared before she go to sleep.

"Oh she's sleeping." Yeri said and shrugged her own question.

After minutes of driving, we reached Kang's mansion as mom and dad welcomed us. Four of us hopped out the car then the twins hurriedly run to their grandma and grandpa not minding us.

I glance to this sleepyhead beside me who looks so sleepy "You can rest first, you look like a zombie with that dark circles on your eyes." she pouts at me, you're not cute!

"I'm still attractive tho even I have this balls I mean circles." she mock.

"Who said that?" I retorted.

She pouted again "I said. If I'm not attractive enough, no one will be crushing on me for two years." okay she's teasing me now.

I glared at her and hit her arms so hard and she just laugh at me. She's always using that to me to tease me but she never wins.

So I go near to her and look at her seductively, I trace her lips using my fingers and the other hand of mine poking her abs. I know this make her turn on because she can't resist if I'm flirting with her. Her breathing became heavier as minutes have passed and I know she's getting hard by just this teasing of me, so whipped.

"Is that so Dada?" I whispered to her in seductive tone as I see her blushing so I cracked out then she facepalm herself because she just lost again.

I'm laughing my ass because of her when she make her way to our room here in the house stomping her feet for me to know that she's upset. It was her fault, right? It's just that, one flirt of mine to her she's giving in.

When I went to the living room I saw the twins and Seulgi's parents playing as if they're on the same age. I saw Sooyoung smiling and giggling that made me smile too. I missed her bubbly personality, I don't want her seeing always feel like scared. I informed them that I am going with our room to took some rest as they agree on because they can play without restrictions.

I made my way upstairs to go to our room where my annoying wife were. Opening the door, I saw the bed empty and when I saw her coming out from the bathroom with her angry abs showing. I gulped even I saw and touched it for who knows how many times, I'm still drooling onto it.

Seulgi's POV

Oh my teasing wife intenly staring at my abs ah. So an idea popped out on my mind, I smirked at how she's drooling seeing it. Since I got a quick shower, I only wears a sports bra and boxers with towel wraps on my body halfway.

Slowly, I pull the towel covering my lower part and when I pulled it off, I throw it on the bed then her bestfriend appeared. Yeah, my buddy and Joohyun are bestfriends hahaha you know what I mean. Her eyes widen when she saw my crotch and she gulped. I go near to her and when I'm only an inch away from her, I whispered "Like what you see?" with a teasing tone and lay down to the bed.

Joohyun froze on her place for a seconds before she compose herself.

"N-no." she unsurely said and lay down on bed too with her back facing me. I heard her sigh "I'm so worried to our Sooyoung love." she sadly said.

I'm worried too because Sooyoung have this trauma, when she hears something loud, she will cry and looked so scared.

"She's been recovering. She will be okay so don't stress yourself okay?" she hums in low voice. Few minutes, silence engulfed us so I decided to backhug her "I love you, thank you for everything. The twins and I are so lucky for having you love. I love you so much." I give some light kissed on the back of her neck.

Then I feel her small hands holding my hand stroking it using her thumb "I love you too my baby bear." her voice is soothing that made me close my eyes and let sleepiness took my body.

--

Since I feel not lazy today, I will update twice 'cause I will be so busy starting tomorrow. Keep safe and healthy everyone!😊

-Y