Chapter 15

I was sitting on the dirty floor trying to keep my head as low as possible to not get gum in my hair. There was even less room than I hoped there would be, the guys' massive legs taking up space. So instead I was bumping into their legs trying to get situated to plan my escape.

There was cursing above me from the guys but I ignored them. All my attention was focused solely on Joselin and Katherin's thin long legs making their way down. I backed up quickly from peaking out from the end of the table. I bit my lips feeling the intense urge to start scratching again.

I bumped into one of their jean-clad legs, scaring myself, then hitting my head against the table. I cursed as Kase's head came drown looking at me, "What the hell are you doing?" I turned to look at his ice blue eyes unable to answer. Heath saved my ass by looking down and asking me, "Are you okay?"

Soon all of them started to bend down, looking at me while still sitting at the table. "Get out of there Blair," Zander said reaching out to grab me but I smacked his hand away. I felt panic clawing up my throat just imagining Joselin and Katherin finding me.

I started shaking my head unable to talk, to focus on getting air in and out of my lungs. I saw Tempest looking at me deeply, not in the kind of way that said 'what the fuck' but in a way where he understood what was happening.

"Calm down Blair, take deep breaths," Axel said calmly as if he was talking to a cornered animal. Actually, that was a pretty good idea, because I as literally a cornered animal. Nothing cool like a honey bagger but a fucking mouse trapped by a cat. Not a badass mouse like Jerry but a normal run-of-the-mill mouse who was about to get their shit wrecked.

Soon they all started to catch on that I was in the midst of having a panic attack. I wasn't sure if it was just fucking obvious or if it was because of how Axel was trying to calm me down. But they all started to reason with me making me panic even further.

I heard the distinctive sound of their heels coming closer and didn't even need to peek out to see them making their way over. Tempest and Heath because they were in the closet and pleaded with my eyes. I really hope they understood me because soon a familiar voice spoke overhead.

"Hey, guys" Joslin's raspy voice came from above. She was a heavy smoker, sometimes she sounded fine, the rasp was even hot at times. Other times she sounded like a fifty-year-old hooker that has lung cancer but refuses to go to the doctor. I saw her legs start to bend as if she was going to look down to see.

"So what are you guys doing here? I see an extra plate, waiting for anyone?" By now all the guys have sat up so none of them were looking at me anymore. "Well we were-"

I quickly swiveled my body around and clutched Zander's pant leg. Knowing that out of the five of them he had the most influence over everyone. My body was shaking as memories and fear filled my body. Zander tensed freezing mid-sentence. I was whispering please under my breath almost in tears.

"We were waiting for someone but they ditched." Zander continued again his tone light and playful. "Well, that sucks. But we're always free to keep you guys company," Katherin added attempting to flirt. "Well remember that," Zander responded, not rejecting them but not giving them a yes either.

"Well, why were you all looking under the table earlier? Is there something interesting there?" Joslin commented trying to keep conversation. Her knees started to bend as if she was going to peek under.

"Yeah, I just dropped my card so we were looking for it," Heath answered, lying so smoothly I almost believed him. "Oh my god, did you find it? Do you need help?" Katherin started bending down like Joslin. Making my heart beat out of my chest once again. I thought I was going to have a seizure. Tempest hit his hand against the table, making the girls flinch. "It's nothing." His tone made it know that it was final. "Okay." Joslin drawled out with an awkward laugh. "Well-"