24 | VACATION

☆☆☆

Author's pov

Alex announced to the public that their group will be on a hiatus after what happen. And because of the on-going issue of Xtell and Joshua.

As much as possible,they try to avoid Joshua and Umji from Xtell. But there's unlucky time that they don't.

The company of Umji and Joshua tried to convince them to talk in the public but they refuse doing it.

They said that they can't show to the public yet. Meanwhile, Joshua's manager thought of him leaving Seventeen.

But S.coups as a leader of Seventeen, didn't agree to it. He said they will make him break up with Umji as soon as posible.

There's so many things happen after that. Joshua changed his attitude. Being cruel and let out his true colors. Along with Umji.

Meanwhile Sowon distance herself to Umji after Jeonghan decided to break their relationship.

Their company wanted Umji to leave Gfriend because of the scandal she did that ruined their company's name.

Present, Twilight and Seventeen are planning on granting a vacation trip.

Hoshi asked if they will still invite Joshua with them but most of the Seventeen members disagreed. Like Wonwoo,S.coups,Jeonghan,Minghao,Dino,Jun,Woozi and Mingyu.

Wonwoo said if they invited him the trip will be ruin because for sure,Umji will be there too. And he's also Worried to Xtell when she saw them.

But Xtell said its okay. Besides Joshua is still a member of Seventeen. And they can't just do it like that becaus its unfair for the others too.

Wonwoo and others just agree to Xtell. Since they know that she can manage to stay away from them.

---

"Ready?" Wonwoo asked Xtell that is currently stuffing her sling bag with candies.

Wonwoo grabbed her suitcase and placed it on the back of the car.

When Xtell was about to gt her suitcase,she feel nothing.

"Where's my bag?!! She shouted.

"Relax. I already put in at the van." Wonwoo said while laughing.

"Oh. Sorry. Thank you btw." Xtell said.

Wonwoo guided Xtell to enter the van and seated beside her.

Meanwhile, little they didn't know, Joshua is watching from afar.

But who he is to get jealous? He is the one who cheated not her. And they are already done. Because Xtell cutted all of their ties. He doesn't have any rights to run there and push Xtell away from Wonwoo nor distance her from Yeonjun who also had a crush on her.

He is just an ex. A past of her that already forgotten.

---