43 | FIX YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP

☆☆☆

Author's pov.

2 weeks later...

Just like what Joshua and Xtell talked about, they stayed as a friend. But little they didn't know, someone was guilty behind while watching the past-lovers talk well not sweet and clingy as before but as a friend.

WONWOO'S POV.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I heard someone aske and I looked over and It was Seungkwan.

"Yeah" I answered

"Eyy. Looks like not. What's bothering you?" He asked and sat beside me

"I feel guilty about keeping me and Xtell's relationship rather than her and Joshua's." I said leaning against the couch.

"Don't be. Its Xtell noona's decision. And we can't do anything about it." He said.

But what about my decision? What about our plan to get them back together?

What's bothering me is Xtell chosen me even though she still loves Joshua. Which is complicated. I know she learned to love me but, what about the one she loves first?

Joshua hyung isn't the one who need to adjust. Its me. Because I'm the reason why their relationship is still unfixed. Even I love her with all my heart, I need to do this for their sake. For the group's sake. For Seventeen.

I noticed, when all of this happen, all of us suddenly avoided each other. Well not neccesarry avoided, but we just don't talk like before.

"Trust me hyung. If one of you sacrificed, then all of this will be solved as soon as possible" Seungkwan said before getting up from the couch and walked out of the room.

He's right. Everythings will be alright if one of us sacrificed. And I thought, that would be me. After all, I just got more closer with Xtell when Joshua is gone.

I stood up from the couch and walked out of the room heading out.

--

XTELL'S POV.

"Xtell-shi. Wonwoo is here." I heared Alex eonnie said making me to look to the door, where standing Wonwoo was.

"Hey. What brings you here? Do you need something?" I asked and approached him.

"Can we talk? In somewhere private please." He requested and I looked back to Alex eonnie and she just nodded as response.

We go out of our room and started walking in the parking lot (A/N: hehe I choose parking lot since I always wrote 'rooftop' when they need to talk.)

And luckily, no one was there.

"What is it?" I asked facing him only to see him face down and sobbing.

"Hey hey, What's wrong?" I asked and placed my hand on the both side of his cheek lifting his gaze towards me.

But he didn't answer, instead, he burried his face in my neck, and cried even more.

"Go. Let it out." I said carressing his back as a comfort.

After a few minutes, he lifted his face and cupped my cheeks. Now.

"I know you still l-love J-Joshua hyung." He said between his ssobs.

I stayed silent.

"W-we need to b-break this relationship o-of u-us." He said and placed down his hands on his sides.

And I remained silent. Not knowing what to say.

"Even I love you so much, I c-can't let Joshua hyung sad. Just because you're with me. And also I don't want to make this as the reason for Seventeen to go down." He said 

I looked up at him straight on the eyes. And waited for his next words.

"L-let's b-break up." He said. And I saw his tears flowing down. Nonstop.

My tears also flowed down. Knowing this will happen.

I already know from the beginning, that they will do everything just to make me and Joshua back together. And that includes this.

Wonwoo sacrificing his love to me for Joshua. For me and Joshua.

"P-please. Fix your broken relationship. After this. And I want you to stay as my friend just like before. After this, I want to make everything back to normal like nothing happens. Be happy with Joshua hyung." He said and hugged me for the last time and walked away leaving me along in this dim parking lot. Crying.

---

AUTHOR'S POV.

3 days after that break up, everyone knows that both of them Wonwoo and Xtell are not together anymore. Except of one. Joshua.

But Minghao already told him about it. And Wonwoo too. Saying that they both needed to fix their relation.

Wonwoo acted like nothing happen or should I say, like nothing happen between him and Xtell.

In this love triangle, someone need to sacrifice. Like Wonwoo did. To make the real couples happy.

The consequence, is seeing them happy while he himself are not. He know he loves Xtell, and Xtell loves him back, but in the end, Wonwoo is just the second choice between Joshua and him.

Even Xtell choose him, he is not satisfied. Why? She choose the second person she loved. Or should I say, the person who just stayed beside her when the first choice is gone. Which is Joshua. Obviously.

Xtell got hurt, when she choose Joshua. But that is a part of the challenges as a couple to strengthen their bond. But they alsready survived it. They survive the intruder(s) who tried to ruin their relationship.

Now that Wonwoo and Xtell are not together anymore, Joshua got achance to make his maistakes right. First, by explaining what happen in the past (which is he did explained in the rooftop when Wonwoo forced them to talk)

Second, slowly gaining her trust again. Which is he did. When they both started as a friend again. Jut like what happen when they are not in a relationship yet whcich is almost 13 years ago.

And the third one is, getting her back. Fixing what he had done.

But in the third one, how he will start? What? Or when?

No one knows. Because Joshua will plan this himself. Making sure that he is really interested in get her back. Again.

And ofcourse, making sure that he won't do the same mistake again, if they will comeback together.

---

A/N: Here's an update. I write this in just 20 minutes I guess? And guess what? TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME💌💎