40 | *SPECIAL CHAPTER

A/n: I noticed that Chapter 40 is missing. There was a skip between chapter 39-41. I noticed it when I did edited this story. Sorry for the mistakes.

---

Long-term relationship does not needed when someone will measure their loyalty.

In every relationship will face challenges, big or small,

If loyalty will lead, then there will be no cheating that will happen.

And If cheating didn't invented, then there's no betrayal.

Then the couples will live happily ever after.

But does happily ever after really exist in every story?

No.

If happily ever after really happen in all of the story, or not all,

Then why do they need to face problem, if in the end, they will be problem-free?

Foolish right?

Challenges,or problem was made to test the relationship. If it is strong or weak.

Weak means, you are not destined with each other. Its because you didn't surpass the challenge given by destiny. The bond between you two was not that strong that's why it needed to break like a glass.

The break glass maybe can go back to the same shape, but it will never be the same. Missing pieces and cracked surfaces.

Its ugly.

Yeah, maybe there is no perfect couples but they can make it feel perfect in their own way.

And if you are strong, then so be it. You are destined to be together.

The bond in you two was super strong that you can understand everything, without getting in a break up.

But maybe break up will be a way to cool themselves to think another way to solve their problem together. Again.

In Joshua and Xtell's case, there problem was big. The challenge was big.

That it turns out for them to separate. Because of misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding that needed to cleared and explain by the one who caused the chaos, or the chaos itself.

But cheating is a big deal. Who won't be hurt if the man you loved the most cheated on you right?

Cheating was never been a  choice nor an option. It was caused by the mistress or the intruder. They won't cheat if they didn't crossed the line and entered their world

But that was it. The biggest challenge they need to face. If they really love each other, then they will forgive and take.

Someone need to face the comsequences of being the sinful one.

In the end,it was all worth it,

Knowing you fight for your love.

Even if it will be the end of you. Atleast you know to yourself you did the right thing.

---

Published. 10/19/21