28 | PUBLIC

☆☆☆

"GFRIEND'S FORMER MEMBER UMJI'S FORMER AGENCY, REPORTED THAT  SHE KILLED TWO PEOPLE BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY."

-SOURCE : SOMU ENTERTAINMENT

"THE SOMU CHAIRMAN SAID THAT SOMEONE REPORTED THAT UMJI HAD KILLED TWO PEOPLE WHEN SHE DOESN'T DEBUTED YET.

THE ENTERTAINMENT ARE NOT RELEASING THEIR STATEMENT YET BUT THEY ALREADY SAID THAT THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THIS.

EVEN HER FORMER CO-MEMBERS,DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HER DARK SECRET.

THE CITIZEN WHO REPORTED SAID THAT SHE KILLED COUPLE NAMED KIM JINYOUNG AND PARK CHANMI.

IT SAYS THAT UMJI LIKES THE BOY WHO IS KNOWN AS JINYOUNG,BUT HE CHOOSE HIS GIRLFRIEND OVER HIM.

AND THRETEANED JINYOUNG THAT IF HE WON'T BE BROKE UP WITH CHANMI, SHE WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL CHANMI.

BUT IN THE END,JINYOUNG STILL CHOOSE HIS GIRLFRIEND. UMJI TAKE SERIOUS HER THREAT AND KILLED CHANMI.

THEN THE BOY,JINYOUNG, ALSO KILLED BY UMJI BECAUSE HE TRIED TO ESCAPE FROM HER.

NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS DARK PAST BY UMJI. AND EVEN THE VICTIM'S FAMILY, DIDN'T SPOKE ABOUT THIS SCANDAL.

NOW,THEY ARE WAITING FOR JINYOUNG AND CHANMI'S FAMILY TO SPEAK SINCE IT WAS REVEAL TO THE PUBLIC."

---

I read about Umji's another scandal. And I think its not about being home wrecker again. Its something more personal.

I also know that Its Hyejin who reveal this. Because I remember she said that in our meeting 6 months ago.

Now, we already 2 months and 11 days here in the Philippines. Time flies so fast.

Only 3 weeks left and we needed to be back at Korea again.

We explore the whole Zambales in 2 months and also attended me and Alex's high school reunion. Our old friends are happy about our sudden appearance in that day.

And also at our 3rd week of our break, TXT,Enhypen and Seventeen followed us here. We didn't expected it. We just know it when they called us that they are already boarding in Seoul's Airport to here.

We panicked because we are shocked of that sudden.

Now, we rented the whole hotel beside the beach because we ain't fit in our house.

"Its really beautiful in here." Wonwoo said while laying down in the sand with blanket spreaded.

"Yeah." I answered while watching the other's swim in the beach.