Shopping with a bit of jealousy ~ chapter 18

I don't think you guys understand. I'm sitting in my room at 10:00 eating leftover steak fingers in nothing but a crop top and my underwear. My only source of light is my LED lights that are currently on red and I'm listening to a fanfiction writing playlist on Spotify. My "genius" comes in the form of mental instability. 😬🤠💀

As we arrive at the shopping center, I'm relieved to see that we are surrounded by magic folk and not muggles. First we go to Narcissa's favorite dress shop. Bellatrix walks the aisles bored because we won't let her into the dressing room. I wanted whatever I pick to be a surprise. I give Narcissa an idea of what I want and she makes trips back and forth bringing dresses to me.

I tried so many but none of them really stuck and I knew when I found the one it would just click. I was starting to lose hope. I stand in my underwear and bra waiting for the next one. Narcissa opens the curtain and holds up a dress. I drop my jaw and scan the dress whilst Narcissa scans me. I notice the look on her face. I blush in realization that I'm exposed. "Ok well I'll try that one on it's gorgeous." I say quickly trying to take the attention away from my bare skin.

She hands me the dress but her gaze does not cease. "Narcissa." I say grabbing her attention. "Yes love?" She answers only partially glancing to meet my eyes before returning them. "You can go now." I answer politely hinting to her. She finally tears her eyes away and makes eye contact. "Sorry love." She replies shortly as she shuts the curtain and walks of.

The dress is a beautiful rose champagne color, and it reaches the floor but has a slit on both sides reaching my thigh. I look at myself in the mirror and just marvel at the beauty of the dress. I peak my head out and get Narcissas attention. She slips into the dressing room and gazes at the dress on my body. "That's definitely the one!" She whisper exclaims. "Really?" I ask to confirm. She nods rapidly. "Bellatrix will love it!" She answers.

After I get the dress put into a garment bag I walk around with Narcissa picking out heels as Bellatrix trails behind us. I find the perfect pair that are the same color as the dress and have a golden heel with golden leaves on it. When we check out we head across the street to Bellatrix's favorite shop. We enter and I can immediately tell why it's her favorite. They have corsets and suits and all types of alt clothing.

This time it's my turn to wait, though I'm not bothered by it as the store is amazing. I wander around for what feels like a happy and peaceful forever. Beautiful corsets, fascinating designs, rebellious graphic tees. I'm so taken by everything I hardly look up from the racks and shelves until Bella comes over. "We're done love." She notifies me. "Did you find shoes?" I inquire. "Yes I did as a matter of fact." She sees the look in my eyes. "You like this store don't you?" She asks proudly. "It's amazing." I state in wonder as I look around. "Where's cissy?" I ask. "She's paying and then we'll head out to go eat and get our nails done." She informs.

I nod eagerly. "I'm starved." I answer excitedly. "Italian sound good?" She asks. "It sounds amazing." I answer. Narcissa approaches us and we leave the shop and head to lunch. When we enter the quaint restaurant the smell of pasta, bread and fresh marinara flood my smell. I inhale deeply through my nose taking it in. My stomach lets out a low growl. Bella chuckles. "You weren't kidding about being hungry where you?" She asks. I shake my head. "I never kid about food. You of all people should know that." I asnswer. She smirks. "Fair point." She chuckles as we arrive at our table and sit down.

The waiter approaches and gives me a warm smile. "Hello my name is Trinity and I'll be your waitress today. What can I get you pretty ladies started off with?" She asks. "Can we get a bottle of Moscato please?" I ask politely. She nods and heads to the kitchen. "How did you know?" Narcissa asks. I decided to pretend I haven't an inkling what she means. "How did I know what?" I ask raising my eyebrow. "How'd you know moscato is my favorite?" She asks curiously. I chuckle. "It's a talent. I have great intuition." I answer. She looks astonished and I giggle. "And I may have my sources." I reveal.

She laughs. "You're a clever one." She compliments as she raises her menu to search it. "I didn't even know that." Bella whispers. I smile. "I made it a mission to show her that she's worth the extra work. I don't think anyone besides us has." I answer simply. Sue wraps her arm around my waist and pulls me into her. "You're such an amazing person. I don't know how I got lucky enough to have you." She muses. "I guess you were an extra good girl." I whisper. Her cheeks go red.

Narcissa notices the scene. "God you two might as well just strip and do it right on the table." She rolls her eyes and chuckles. "Don't tempt me." Bellatrix answers. I blush slightly but giggle as I watch Narcissa's face turn to one of shock and embarrassment. Bellatrix laughs too. "Oh sister don't pretend as if you wouldn't enjoy seeing it." Bellatrix teases. I wink at Narcissa and she goes red. "Both of you stop." She complains. "Oh but it's so much fun to see you all flustered." I comment. She rolls her eyes and the waitress comes back over with a bottle in her hand.

"Here's your Moscato ladies." She says smiling as she puts the bottle and glasses onto the table. "Are you ready to order?" She asks looking my up and down. I look at Bella and she nods understanding that I'm indecisive as hell." We'll both have spaghetti and meatballs." Bellatrix says. "And I will have the chicken Marsala." Narcissa adds a little bit of bite in her tone. I look at her a little surprised as the waitress walks away.

"Protective are we?" I ask. She nods slightly. I chuckle under my breath. I turn to Bellatrix and give her a long, passionate, electrical kiss. I turn back to her. "Does that make you jealous?hm?" I ask. She nods silently and I can tell her jaw is slightly clenched. "Do you just wanna take me away from her and keep me?" I ask tauntingly. Her jaw clenches tighter. "Do it." I whisper.

Wow I have no clue what I'm gonna do now so help please. You can message me or comment your ideas. Thank you all for the support and I'm so happy we reached 6K! We're still growing and I'm so excited! I am a bit broken at the moment but I promise to update as normally as possible. Please recommend this book to your friends or followers to help boost it! I love you all and you're the only ones that have actually stayed so thanks loves! ❤️