Christmas Day part 1~ chapter 28

I wake up to Bellatrix straddling my lap, peppering kisses across my face. I groan and slowly open my eyes. "Cmon love get up it's Christmas." She states in an upbeat mood. I open my eyes but narrow them at her. "What?" She asks. "Why are you so cheery?" I ask. "What do you mean? I'm always happy." She says. "No you aren't and I'm concerned." I answer suspiciously.

"Ok I may or may not have taken care of Lucius early this morning." She answers still cheery and casual like she didn't just say what she said. "You what?" I ask. "I got rid of him." She responds. "Oh.. you mean you.. got 'rid' of him?" I say with wide eyes. "Yes and I have waited so bloody long to do so." She states. I frown. "Oh no love please don't be mad. Why are you mad?" She asks worried. "I'm not mad I'm just disappointed.." I pause letting her sweat a bit. "That you didn't wake me up to help." I finish. I feel her body relax. She chuckles. "Oh yes that can be arranged next time." She agrees.

"But since I missed out on the fun, you need to make it up to me." I answer. She smirks and chuckles. Slowly crawling backwards, lowering herself to my nether regions. I watch her with hungry and eager eyes.

She kisses my inner thighs slowly. My breathing gets heavier. She moves my underwear out of the way and slowly pushes one finger in. I let out a low, satisfied moan. She pumps it in and out, wasting no time in adding the second finger. I drop my head back into my pillow. "That's it relax and be a good girl for mommy." She commands. She starts to speed up, curling her fingers. My eyes rolling back in my head. I can feel myself on the edge. "Fuck-" I start. "Do it. Cum for me darling." I let go and cum on her fingers. "I need to take a shower, join me at some point if you'd like." She announces walking toward the bathroom.

And I of course I took her up on that offer. We had a nice, hot, relaxing shower. When we were done we put on our warm and comfy clothes. We then head downstairs and into the sitting room. The gorgeous Christmas tree standing in the corner of the room at 8 feet tall. The branches had been delicately decorated with golds, silvers, greens and sparkly blacks. We see Draco already sitting on the couch with a cup of tea in his hands, staring into the dancing flames of the fire. "Good morning Bud." I greet cheerily, Bella's hand locked with mine. "Morning ladies." He answers.

"Heard from your mum yet?" I ask eagerly. "No she's probably still asleep." He answers. I look at Bellatrix and she nods in understanding, releasing my hand so I can go. "I'll go get her." I announce and head back upstairs. When I reach Narcissa's door I hear her softly snoring. I chuckle to myself and push the door open. I approach the bed and gently caress her cheek. "C'mon darling time to get up." I say in a soft voice. She opens her eyes slowly and when she sees me she smiles. "Morning love." She states. "Merry Christmas Cissa." I tell her. "Yes merry Christmas to you too dear." She answers.

As she sits up she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror. "Oh no. I'm not wearing any makeup! I look old and rundown." She states. "What is it with you two beautiful women thinking you look old and rundown? You're more gorgeous than ever right now in your natural state. No makeup needed darling." I state. I start to pull her along but she stops me and pulls me into a hug.

It surprises me but I quickly hug her back. "Thanks you so much you've been so amazing to me." She whispers into my ear. "You deserve Everything amazing my dear sweet woman." I whisper back. She pulls back and there's a tear running down her cheek. I gently cup her face, so as to not scare her with my sudden movement. I swiftly wipe her tear away. "Cmon beautiful it's present time." I say cheerily and pull her with me by her hand.

When we get downstairs Narcissa gives Bella a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning sister." Bellatrix greets. "Morning Trix." She replies. I try to contain my laugh but wheeze. She gives me a questioning look. "Sorry I just feel like that would be your stripper name." I explain. She chuckles and lightly smacks my shoulder.

"You're a child." She says rolling her eyes. I lean close and whisper into her ear. "Well then that makes you mommy." Her eyes darken a bit and she stiffens. I giggle and she gives me a look that tells me she's not playing. I look over to see Draco with a worried look on his face.

"Um Lovelies... Draco has something to tell you." I announce. All three of them look at me. "How'd you know?" He asks confused.  "Draco at this point I've known you long enough to be able to read you. Somethings bothering you and you want to tell us." I answer. He gives me a soft smile, which I return. "Mother, Aunties." He starts. I run to him and hug him. He's surprised. "I haven't said anything yet." He states confused. "You called me your auntie." I whisper. He laughs. "Oh my. Yes I did. I didn't realize it would be a big deal." He says making eye contact with Bellatrix who smiles at the sight of me so happy.

I release him and step back. "So you had something to say. Don't let me hold you any longer." I state. "Oh yes. Well I've invited someone really important to me and I want you to meet them." He announces. Narcissa seems ecstatic. "Of course I'm sure whoever she is, she'll be lovely." She says. "And with that comes a knock at the door. "Oh let's all go invite our guest in." Narcissa announces as we walk to the door. When we get to the door we open it and all our jaws nearly hit the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED