Initials ~ chapter 13

T.W.- BLOOD AND BLADES.

After going down on Bella and making her cum twice we're both exhausted. She lays there breathlessly. "God your tongue is the most magical part of your body." She says in between breaths. I chuckle. "God I don't want this euphoria to fade." I groan. "But if it doesn't then I can't do your thing." She reminds. "Ok I have changed my mind I want to recover soon." I state and she laughs.

Soon she gets up and goes to the closet. She comes out with a blade in her hand. "Take your clothes off." She commands darkly. I get excited and aroused just by her words. I obey and take off my clothes. Her eyes trail over me, though she is naked too so I can do the same. "Lay down at the top of the bed." She instructs. I hesitate. "I don't like repeating myself darling." She adds. I hurry to follow her instructions. She whispers a binding spell and my wrists are bound to the headboard. "I'm gonna drag this blade down your body and eat you out and if you make a noise the pressure increases." She states with a darkness in her eyes and voice that gets me soaked. I nod with a huge smile on my face.

She makes her way up to me and lays the dagger down beside me. She kisses my lips, then down my throat, then my torso. She trails kisses all the way down until she reaches my pussy. She comes back up and grabs the knife, dragging the flat side down my torso. My back arches at the contact of the cold metal. She leans down and licks up my arousal. I moan and she puts the point of the blade in between my boobs. I inhale sharply. She begins exploring with her tongue.

Her tongue finds my G-spot and lightly brushes against it. I moan her name in pleasure. She drags the knife down with enough pressure to leave a Mark but not break the skin. She reaches up with her free hand and plays with my nipple. She continues her work with her tongue and with her hand. The pleasure is overwhelming and I let a moan slip. She digs the dagger in and it breaks the skin. Pleasure washes over the pain and I bite my lip suppressing a moan. She removes her hand from my boob and bring it to her lips. She slips her fingers into her her mouth and quickly slips them out. She pushes them in me and leans down to attach her lips to my clit, all while having one hand on the dagger digging into the skin on my stomach.

She begins to gently suck on my clit and curl her fingers upwards creating friction on my G-spot. I bite my lip harder in attempt to suppress my moans as my orgasm approaches. The skin on my lip breaks so I start to bleed slightly from there also. I start grinding my hips against Bella's hand. She continues her work until I reach the edge. The moans I've been holding in come out as screams of pleasure. She licks up my climax then puts the dagger down beside her. She slowly drags her tongue up my torso, collecting the blood. When she gets to my face she licks the blood off my bottom lip and kisses me passionately.

"I want to do one more thing." She explains. She transfigures a pillow on the bed into a vibrator. My eyes go wide. She turns it on and rests it on my clit. Overstimulation fills me and Ecstasy washes over me. I feel the blade on my skin once again but the pleasure dulls the pain. When she is done she sets the dagger down and continues with her work of the vibrator. My stomach tightens and I cum again all over her hand. She cleans her hand off with her mouth. Then licks the mess of new blood off.

I look down and see her initials 𝕭.𝕭 carved into my thigh. "Now everyone knows you're mine." She states looking at the letters. I pull her in kiss her passionately. "You're so hot it seems impossible." I admit looking her in the eyes. "Well clearly it's possible because you exist." She answers. "Fuck." I say smiling. "I didn't hurt you too much did I love?" She asks concerned. "No you did perfectly." I assure her. "I didn't want to inflict that much pain. When you're in pain so am I." She explains. "The most I felt was pleasure." I confirm. "Good. That's one thing I love seeing you experience." She responds smirking.

"Do you want to go take a bath?" I ask. She gets up and offers me her hand. I stand up from the bed and stumble. She catches me and sweeps my legs out from under me. I giggle and so does she. As she walks us to the bathroom she leans over and kisses me on the nose. I blush and return the favor, kissing her along her collarbone and the side of her neck.

When we get into the bathroom she sits me on the side of the tub and starts running the water. Lights the candles in the room with the flick of her wrist while she waits. She puts the stopper in and steps in. I take the hand she offers me and she helps me in and she sits down. I sit down in between her legs and rest my back against her chest. The water stings my cuts but I couldn't be in a better mood right now. In the arms of my lover, powerful enough to kill the person that gets called 'the dark lord', in love, and I just got laid. So like what could be better?

"I'm so in love with you." Bellatrix says. I realize now I may have been letting her in to hear my thoughts. I blush and grab her hand, I pull it to my mouth and kiss her knuckles lightly. "I love you so much too." I admit while holding her hand close to me. She takes back control of it and wraps her arms around my waist bringing me closer to her (though I didn't know if it was possible to be any closer).

A/N: I think I'm just going to end this chapter here but let me know what you think! Did I do well? Do you guys have any kink requests? Any questions comments concerns?