Chapter 11

I remember a day after Harley had started ignoring me. Harley had come back to visit. And I remember sitting behind Jenny and Harley in a cafe.

1 year ago

"Bitch I missed you so much," Jenny said to Harley. "Me too. My new school sucks. I wish u, Sierra and Amy were there with me" Yea ofc Jenny, Sierra, and Amy. We aren't best friends anymore. "I wish it was like last year all over again," Harley said. "Yess but you know without those dumbass bitches Norah and Ariana" I was holding myself together. I kept repeating in my mind that I was in a public place. And that I shouldn't cry here. All I wanted to do was go home and cry. "Ikr. She messed up our last year together." Harley said sounding annoyed. "I wish we never met her. I mean we all were happy without her coming into our lives and messing everything up" 

I literally felt like I was being buried alive. I couldn't breathe properly because I was trying so hard not to cry. "Poor Neil. She ruined his life too" They are not wrong. I did ruin his life. I ruined all their lives and their memories. They all would have been better off without ever knowing me. "She came in between You and I and she came in between Sierra and I. We could have started dating 2 years back if it wasn't for the mf bitch" 

"It's ok Jen at least now she is out of our lives. You and Sierra just ignore her and be happy together" Harley said calming her down. "I wish she was dead when she was born. I feel bad for every single person who has met her. Ugh just thinking but her makes me so angryyy" I need to leave now. I can't take this. My heart can't take this. Am too weak for this. 

I put on my hood and I left as soon as I could. I started walking but my vision was getting blurry due to the tears. I can't do this anymore. I don't wanna live. I just wish God would take me away. 

And as soon as those thoughts crossed my mind I heard honking. I looked up from the ground and turned my head towards the sound. I saw a car speeding towards me. The man inside started yelling and trying to press the brake but the car wouldn't stop. And within a few seconds, the car collided with me. And I remember being hit and falling to the floor. And I remember the pain I felt in my whole body but it was still nothing compared to the pain I was feeling inside. 

That was the day I realized not a single person in my life is real. They all are fake. None of them really truly cared for me. It was always just an act.