CHAPTER 7:

AERO STEPHENSON'S P.O.V

 Its been actually seven days since i left. But i seems Im a year away from my wife. Its so disgusting. 

Uggh.. and so boring without seeing her not talk to her personally even just a minute. Though Im calling her from time to time which was written on the contact. 

 Its jut .. Its just.. that's not enough for me. But I don't have any choice but to do it. It's for her actually.

 Well, I admit, I've said that I will not going to fall inlove with that kind of attitude of a woman. 

 But now, I dont know, why I dont miss her old one. idont know why Im enjoying the new her. 

 Why Iam smiling evrytime she's with me. Why Iam laughing with her crazy jokes which is not untendedly a joke Pfft! 

 Crazy woman.

Why you driving me carzy now thingking about you? 

   Why I dont want to bring back the past. Why I like to stick with our present thing we have. Why I wish you cannot able to remember everything  and anything about the past, ever.

 Iam your downfall then. And you are my downfall now. 

 Iam the reason why you wanted to forget about us.

Iam still all so the reason why you desided to have a repressed memory. And Iam the reson why you suffered from the past and made the brand new you in this present time.  

 Why crazy woman ? Why you made me fall inlove with you ?

 Its dangerous  ... Ikow that fact .. But this time ...  I will protect you in all the best i can . 

 " Bullshit! Why Iam acting like a dramatic guy. Fuck! " I murmured while sitting on my bedside here in my house at Beijing,China.

 Iam on a some sort of business trip here . And some up. and  to see our base training camp here. And to investigate .. 

 And what?

 You'll find out. 

 .. My Crazy Wife's Calling ... 

 [ "Esspecially for you... i wanna let you know what I was going trough.. All the times we were apart I Thought of you.. You werre in my heart.. My love never change.. I still feel the same... Especially for you..."]

"..." I cant talk. i dont know what to say. She called me this late in the evening only to sing me this song. That was our theme song back then. I know it sounded like a fucking gay thing. Why you care? Huh!

I dont have any idea why she's singing this song again. Did she remembered anything?

["Uy Stif. Bakit dika magsasalita? Still there? Over the pader?"]

"Yeah. Im still here."

["Eh? nabibingi ka na naman ba ha Stephen? Kung ganon, bakit di ka nagsasalita? P--pangit ba boses ko?"] I heared the loneliness in her voice.

"Nah. Just continue."

["Talaga Stif? Nagustuhan mo? SIge. (*ehem ehem*)"]

["Especially for you. I wanna tell you i was feeling that way too. And if dreams were wings you know I would have flown to you. To be where you are. No matter how far. And now that I am next to you..."]

I layed my head on the headboard of this bed where I am, while listening to her. Memories are automatically came flashback on my mind.

*Flashback*

"Aero Stephenson Blood!" I turned back to see the most familiar voice who called my name. I stoppoed from walking. Waiting her to come near me. And I turned to face her.

"What?"

"Pano ba yan Stif, ako na naman ang first. Kawawa ka naman. You're always the second best and second next to my footsteps. Hahaha!"

"You came here to insult me?"

"Of course not. Im here to--- to kiss you babe." She hugged me and I hugged her back. From this moment I know she can how fast my heartbeat is.

"Well then, kiss me now babe." She tiptoed to reach for my lips and finally kiss me. I held her waist and she held my nape. Passionately, we kissed. Were on this fucking quadrangle of our training camp. But we don't fucking care.

"I love you my Stif."

"Much more than I love you my Aya."

*end of flashback*

["Uhm Stephen? Okey pa ba? Gusto mo pa bang ituloy ko?"]

"Yeah. Im still listening."

["No more dreaming about tomorrow. Forget the loneliness and the sorrow. I got to say its all because of you and. Now were back together... together... I wanna show you. My heart is oh so true. And all the love I have is especially for you..."]

["Sabayan mo naman ako Stif."]

"Nah. i don't know the song." I lied. "Just proceed, Im still listening."

["Especially for you. I wanna tell you you mean all the world to me. How Im searching that our love was meant to be. You changed my life. Will you show me the way. And now that I am next to you."]

How I miss those kisses. Her smirks and smile.

["I've waiting long enough to find you. I wanna bring all the hurt behind you. And I wanna bring out all the love insude you. Oh and now were back together.. together.. I wanna show you. my heart is oh so true. And all the love I have is especially for you..."]

"Beautiful." I said thriftly. Until now, she is the only girl I knew who has this angelic voice.

["Talaga Stephen? naggustuhan mo? Eh? Bakit di ka pa natutulog? Hating gabi na ah."]

I am aware that its already 12 midnight and stii my eyes are wide open as if they dont want to sleeo the whole night. Well its actually near dawn. "And what about you?"

["Pinag aaralan kom pa kasi tong mga iniwan mo sa akin at sa mga gagawin ko bilang secretary mo. Alam mo na para perfect. Hehe."]

"Good. Its C.E.O by the way."

["Atsaka iniisip kai kita-----"] She said un intentionally. Pfft.

["Waaa! Stif! Wala akong sinabing iniisip kita at nami miss. W-wala! wala akong sinabing ganun. Baka kung ano pa isipin mo."]

"Pfft. i did'nt say any." I smile with that thought that she misses me and she's thinking about me.

["I see ka dyan manong. bakit nakikita mo ba ----Waaa! Dont tell me nandito kla na sa bahay at pinagtataguan mo lang ako. Ano to? Hide and seek ang peg mo nong?"]

"Psh. Baliw talaga. Go to sleep. Now!" I commanded with a little louder voice so she will do.

["Ayeah ayeah Captain!"]

"I l--lo..."

(*toot toot*)

She ended the call and automatically in a few seconds I felt that Im on a deep sleep.