CHAPTER 2:

AERO'S P.O.V

*phone rings*

["Yow bossing! Ano atin?"]

"What are the developments Fraizer?" I call Julian Fraizer to check if what's going on about the last will and testament of my father.

["Ayun boss, tinatrabaho na ni Attorney Mendez. By next week daw maisasalin na daw sa pangalan nyo ang lahat ng kayamanan ng pamilya nyo."]

"Okay. What about the spy?"

["Ah .. andun na sa hide out natin boss, hinihintay na nya ang kamatayan nya. Hoho!"]

"Did I told you to fucking laugh huh Fraizer?!" This bullshit really sucks and getting ito my fucking nerves everytime he laughs even with such nonsense things. Stupid! I dont wat to hear or see somebody laughing. 

Why?

I just want to. Any problem with that?

[*cough cough* "Excuse me boss naubo lang."]

" ... "

["Ah, by the way boss. Kamusta na pala si Ligaya ng buhay mo?"]

" ... "

I've already ended the call. I have no f*cking time to f*cking discuss any of Fraizer's nonsense jokes.

Time check ... 8:30 AM

I told somebody to call that crazy woman I've married last night downstair. And in a few minutes..

*knock knock*

*door opens*

I dont even bother to check if who's stepping inside my room. My eyes are all focus with my laptop above this study table. But my are on her.

"Sinabi ko na bang pwede ka nang pumasok ha babaeng baliw?" I asked her with a calm but cold voice and still my eyes on my laptop.

"Eh? Hindi ka naman kasi sumasagot noh manong masungit. Kumatok kaya ako. Hmpt!" She cross her arms infront of her chest.

Pfft.. infront of her flat chest.

Tss. Dis I mentioned that fucking bullshit thing? Tss. Nah!

Im not looking at her, but I saw her on my peripheral vision that she is now looking at me with that angry gaze.

Tss.. 

After looking at me like she is murdering me inside her head. She travel her eyes around my room with amazement. Suddenly, she frowned thingking some stupid things, I guess.

This girl really sucks. So stupid, bullshit, fool and really love imagining stupid things in her head.

Maingay, madaldal, maraming sinasabi at tatanga tanga. Those qualities are the qualities that I hated the most since I was born and dont imagining myself living with this woman with weird attitudes.

But if you are asking why I'd put my choice on her. Because...

UGH! Why do I need to fucking explain myself. I just want to, any problem? And you'll find out soon why.

****

LIGAYA'S P.O.V

"Grabe. Ngayon ko lang napansin na ang laki pala nitong bahay ni manong masungit. As in! Hindi na nga ito bahay eh. Palasyo na ito. Grabibells lang huh, nakakalula!"