Chapter 4

"Celest get up! We're going out today!" Ariella squealed, shaking me out of my sleep.

"Ugh! I'm tired" I groaned

"Well you wouldn't be tired if you hadn't stayed on the phone with Julian all night. Get up, now!" She confiscated my covers leaving me sleepy and cold. I rolled onto the floor and dragged myself into the bathroom to get myself together. After I showered, I went to my closet and chose a cute and casual pink dress to wear to the mall. The dress complimented my body very much. I left my hair down and detangled.

"Si nina trabajalo! Te ues sexy para alguien?..." Ariella said when she saw me.

"Uhm, no. I look good for me, myself, and I." I said with sass.

"Okay miss girl.. I'm just saying if I were your boyfriend, id snatch you up, on sight!" She said as we both left our bedroom and headed down the hall to the stairs.

"We're not dating yet." I laughed as we walked down the steps.

As we walked into the living room we found my dad, my aunt, and my uncle chilling. Me and Ariella sat on the couch with them as we waited for the boys. After we ate, we all went into my uncle's car to head to the mall. Except my dad- he had a date with his new girlfriend.

When we arrived at the mall, I went straight to Ulta Beauty, because I was running low on makeup. I ended up buying over $80 worth of makeup, and I used a coupon to get 20% off the whole purchase. I always had coupons. When I walked out of that store, I saw Mario and Julian in the shoe store across from me. They appeared to be arguing. About two different shoes.

"Bro, it's not that serious! Both the shoes are nice, and they both cost the same price. So choose one so we can go find everyone else." Julian negotiated.

"Exactly bro! Both of them are fire so how am I supposed to choose one!" Mario stressed.

"I think you should get those." I said pointing to a pair of shoes on the wall that looked nice. And costs less then the shoes they were arguing over. After Mario and Julian bought their shoes, I got a text from Ariella saying to meet them in the food court in about an hour.

"Ok guys we have an hour to meet everyone in the food court. I'm going to Forever 21. Y'all have fun." I said as I wandered out of the store, and Julian followed. Mario went to find Ariella. That boy was like a love sick puppy, always looking for Ariella.

"Hey, I think you should try this on." Julian suggested holding up a cute v neck sweater that was white.

"Oooo that's cute!! Good job!" I said, taking it from him to check the price and size.

"You know I try, I try." He said, popping his non existent collar. After Julian insisted on paying for the few things I had bought in that store, we went to a few other stores including Vans. As we made our way to the food court, Julian grabbed my hand. I blushed at the fact that he was treating us like a couple already. We saw everyone with their food, so Julian and I decided to get WingStop. We order half lemon pepper and half whatever flavor Julian chose. We sat down next to everyone and shared our wings.

"Aw look at the couple of the year." Aunt Cali said, making us all laugh.

"Not yet..." I chimed. I didn't mean for Julian to be hurt by that, but he acted as if, if he didn't make it official now, he never would. The same way I acted over him. Those feelings only stung me a little bit so I could imagine what it was doing to him. Maybe I had done enough thinking about it.

Within thirty minutes, we we're done eating but I needed to make one more stop at Target, to get some more paper for school. I rang up my packs of paper as Ariella teased me for being such a scholar.

When we arrived home, I put away all my new clothes in the closet. As I laid on my bed texting Julian from the other room, I heard my Aunt release a blood curdling scream.

"Christopher!! My water just broke!"