Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up a little late, because I stayed up until 1:30 on the phone with Julian. I woke up to a text from my dad saying that he had already left an hour and a half ago to get the 2 extra car seats, and my new baby cousins. I responded to him to let him know I was awake. I took it upon myself to make breakfast for everyone. I made waffles, sausage, eggs, bacon, and hash browns. I set the table and waited for my family to arrive.

"Mmm, I smell REAL food." My uncle said as he walked in carrying 2 baby carriers. Ariella introduced me to her new siblings.

"This is Alisson. She cries the least. I can really say that she hasn't cried since she was born. This is Michael. He's just silly. He'll cry just to get attention. Once you look at him, he's all joy and giggles. And this is Christopher Jr. or just Junior. He is just like me. He understands pretty much everything. He is very alert. I love all of them, they're so cute!!!" She squealed. I questioned how she got all of that just from 18 hours of them being out of the womb, but I dare not ruin her excited mood.

"Come on, let's put them in their room. I said picking up Alisson and Michael. My aunt had decorated their room like a little jungle and it had all the baby animals in it. It was very cute and colorful, but there was only one problem: there was only one crib.

"My mom said to put them in the one crib for now since it's big, just until they get 2 more. Also I want to go get clothes for Michael or Junior, since my parents only bought one rack of boy clothes and one rack of girl clothes." She explained. So far, I thought Ariella was acting more like a mom then her mother was, but that thought was soon annihilated once we were done eating. Aunt Cali practically inhaled her food, so that she could go feed her babies. She stayed with the babies all day. She even took Michael to the bathroom with her once. When my uncle went to wake her from her nap, she had all three babies cuddled up with her. He was so swooned over, that he took a nap with them. Ariella and I decided to go shopping for baby stuff at the babies r us.

"Ariella isn't this cute!" I shrieked at a huge adorable teddy bear.

"Awww, yes let's get it!" She said, not worrying about the price. While we were walking out of the store into the mall, a girl stopped me.

"Hey uhm, are you Celest?" She asked giving a shaky laugh

"Yes, do I know you?" I questioned back. Just then that familiar warm light appeared behind the girl. Overtime I have come to realize, when she has something long to say, but needed to say it quickly, everything around me would come to a slow stop, so that she could speak.

"Celest stay calm. It's just a rumor. Leave her alone, she's broken inside. She's hurt. She just wants someone to feel her pain, but it won't help her. Don't worry, I've got it." She reassured me before she began to fade and things around me started to come back to life.

"You don't know me, but I know you. Why are you trying to take Julian from me?" The girl said as she shoved me.

"I'm sorry but I don't even know you." I said to her as I tried to keep my cool.. Whatever she was saying was just a lie, like my mom said.

"Of course you don't know me! You're too busy drooling over MY boyfriend, and meeting new singers at your dad's studio." She ranted. That only further proved that she didn't know me because I had not been to my dad's studio since I was 7 and spilled my slushie all over a very expensive sound control panel.

"You think you're the best at L.A. High, huh? You think you can take Julian from me? Well you thought wrong!" She yelled, shoving me into Ariella. I tried my best not to push her back like I knew I could. Instead I asked her for her name.

"I'm Nicole. Nicole Brown. And you're not going to take Julian from me!" She pushed me again, as I saw a camera flash go off from behind a pillar. I just rolled my eyes and began walking away from Nicole.

"Celest what are you going to do! Julian had a girlfriend and he didn't tell you!" She questioned as we got into the uber we ordered.

"That's not his girlfriend. I know he would never do that to me. Or anyone for that matter." I said calmly. When we got home, I called Julian while I was painting my toenails. Ariella couldn't believe how relaxed I was.

"Julian wants you to be 100% percent honest, and I promise I won't get mad." I began. "Do you know a girl named Nicole Brown? She says she's your girlfriend." I explained to him.

"My girlfriend? I don't know who that is but she's positively out of her mind." He said calmly. After my nails dried I showered and went to sleep.

The next morning, my uncle shook me out of my sleep.

"Celest get up." He said a little too seriously. He took me downstairs to where my father was playing with the babies.

"John, we got a problem. Jasmine is back." He spoke.