SIX

NᎬᏔ ᏚᎢᎪᎡᎢ
ᏚᏆX
Originally Published: 2/27/18
Rewritten: 11/27/19
Old word count: 1354
New word count: 1914

◜◞☂️🦄👾◝◟

A week later, Kellin still found himself on his knees in front of the toilet. Vic had tied his hair up into a ponytail as he rubbed his back. As he looked down at his smaller boyfriend he shook his head with a sigh. Enough was enough. "Will you finally let me take you to the doctors?? Please, Kellin baby.." Vic said practically begging now. He despised seeing his boyfriend this way. "They scare me.." the younger whined dry heaving into the toilet. "You told me to give you a week, and now I've given you a week. Please! You promised me.." Kellin looked back at Vic, catching his pleading eyes. With that look, he couldn't resist saying no anymore. He was now also beginning to get worried for himself. His throwing up could be more serious than he let on and that terrified him to the core.

Thinking more rationally though, he knew it was probably best because if it were really bad he could have it treated. "Okay.." he agreed with a little nod. Vic smiled and leaned down to kiss his head gently. "Okay baby, I'm gonna go make the appointment." As soon as Vic made sure that Kellin wasn't dizzy and that he would be okay, he called his doctor. They were able to squeeze them in so they could go on that same day. The two then got dressed and headed out to the doctors office.

When they got there the boy signed himself in, putting in all his information before he and Vic sat down. As they sat and waited, Kellin's thoughts flooded through his head. "Do you think whatever I've got could kill me..?" He asked in a soft voice looking down at his lap. "No baby, I'm sure whatever it is is just something that needs to be treated. You will be feeling better by next week and everything will be normal okay?" Vic reached over and laced their fingers together. "You're gonna be fine." He had to admit, he wasn't quite sure what could be the cause. Of course, Google wasn't much help because death was most definitely an option. It also said that Kellin could be pregnant with all the symptoms he was having. He couldn't possibly be pregnant though, he was a male. Vic didn't want to think of death though. He wanted Kellin to be fine.

Only a couple minutes after that conversation Kellin's name was called. The nurse was a brunette in her late twenties with a warming smile. He was thankful because she made him feel a little more comfortable about coming. They went through the normal check-up routine, Kellin noticing that he had gained a small bit of weight. He could only guess it was because of his eating habits. He had been craving such weird things, and when he was able to satisfy that craving he usually ate a lot of those things. Up until now where the past week he had been vomiting. After a series of questions, she had Kellin go pee in a cup.

"That was weird," Kellin said with the shake of his head to his boyfriend. "Yes it was, but I'm glad that we're finally here now." Kellin smiled at Vic's words. "You were really worried about me huh?" He asked with a little smile. Vic nodded in response, "Yes I was very worried about you. I hated seeing you that way baby." Kellin's heart grew a little heavy. He didn't mean to make Vic that worried about him. "I'm sorry babe.." The elder shook his head grabbing Kellin's hand, "Don't be. We're here now." He then gave it a little squeeze. Kellin could've said "I love you" right at this moment but he wasn't quite ready to yet. A knock interrupted their moment. "Come in!" Kellin answered, and a doctor about the same age as the nurse walked in. He had orange hair, clearly a ginger.

"Hi I'm doctor Ashby," he said looking between the two as he shut the door. He sat down on his rolling stool as he sat his computer like iPad down. "So, Just to confirm, you've been nauseous for more than a week right?" Kellin nodded in response. "I've also been having these weird cravings, and I can't stand the smell of some things. The throwing up has been the worse though." The boy explained. "Okay, and you two have been sexually active?" Dr. Ashby asked looking up at Kellin who just nodded shyly. The ginger opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by another knock at the door. "Come in!" He said looking up from his iPad. The same nurse the two had earlier came in with a rolling ultrasound machine.