FORTYONE

1 Month later

Damn seven months. I'm fat as hell and it sucks. Ever since summer has started I have been going to work with Vic, or having one of the guys come over so I'm not alone. I can't even say I walked anywhere. I can say I waddled though, I feel like a penguin.

I'm currently sitting in Vic's office, on his couch. I actually help him out with some stuff. I help keep this place clean, I also help out with the math that he can't do. I have to correct him on it and tell
Him what mistakes he's made.

It's adorable when he gets frustrated though. "Hey baby?" Vic says. I look up at him, he's sitting at his desk. "Can you help me out with this?" I get up, walk over to his desk, and stand next to him.

"What is it?" I asked. He points to a math problem. "Did I get it right?" he asked. I look at the problem, and see if he made any mistakes. "No, you got it right." I smiled. "Yay, thank you baby." he kissed my cheek. "Whale cum," I said, he chuckled as shook his head.

He looked back at me, looked me in the eyes, and backed up his computer chair. "Come here." he held open his arms. "I might crush you if I sit down." I said. "No you won't you still feel as light as a feather to me. Come sit." I sigh, and sit on his lap.

He wraps his arms around me. "Your amazing." he says. I smile, and blush. "I love you." he says. "I love you too." he kisses me deeply.

His kisses are just so amazing. His alarm went off causing us to pull away. I looked, at his phone. The alarm is called, 'Time To Get Home To My Baby' I smiled at that. "I like what you named your alarm." I said. He chuckled.

I turned it off. I tried to get up, but Vic wouldn't let me.

"One more kiss." he said. I wasn't going to deny that. I kissed him, sweetly. Vic deepened the kiss, his tongue found its way into my mouth, and explored every inch of it.

We were soon interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "Vic you can go home now!" sounded like Vic's dad. "Okay!" Vic yelled back. I got off of him, we grabbed our stuff and left.

•~

As we were driving I started to think about something. "Vic can we get a dog?" I asked. "What? that was random." he said. "Yeah I know but can we I've always wanted one, plus he or she can be at the house with me." I said. "You know I think that's actually a good idea." he said. "I know, so can we please?" I asked.

"Anything for you, we can go look for one tomorrow." he said. "Yes!" I cheered.

•~

We are currently looking for a dog. We were looking when I saw a German Shepherd. I heard that they can be good with children, and also be protective of they're owners. "Vic," I tug his shirt. He looks at me, and I point to the German shepherd.

I look at the dog, I wonder if its a boy or a girl. The dog sees me and wags its tail like he or she is happy to see me. I smiled. "Vic, I want this one." I said. "Alright, I'll go get someone." Vic smiled and, walked away.

Moments later Vic comes back with one of the workers. "Are you sure you want this one?" she ask. "Yes very sure." I said. "Are you sure, your sure cause she's pregnant." she said.

"I don't care I am too, we will take her." I said. "Alright," she said. After she got her out, we had to sign some adoption papers.

So we named her Brownie. We got Brownie all the things she needs. We also got her a dog tag, with her name on it along with mine an Vic's phone numbers just in case she gets lost or something.

She's a really happy dog, and very adorable. I love her already. I loved her the first time I saw her.

We brought her into the house, she walked around, and went exploring. I sat down on the couch, cause my feet were starting to hurt.

"I know we just got back but dad told me that I need to go in now, are you gonna be okay?" Vic asked. "Yeah, I got Brownie here with me." I said. "Alright," he gave me a kiss. He left. Whenever he left, Brownie came up to me. She looked up at me, with her adorable brown eyes.

"What?" I cooed. "You wanna come up here with me?" I asked. She wagged her tail. I patted the couch, and she jumped on it. She sat down, as I petted her.

I love dogs so much. I put my feet up, and turned on the TV. Brownie laid her head on my legs, and I fell asleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I wanted to put a doggie in the story hehe. She will be a big help in the story.

Mkay love u guys hopefully I will be able to update again today.