TWENTYFIVE

After about an hour me and Vic went home. Jaime wanted to stay so we let him. I'm going to be so exhausted tomorrow.
Me and Vic are cuddling. My back pressing to his front, with his arm around me.

"We did good tonight." I said. "Yeah we did, I'm pretty sure after we left they decided to get back to what they were doing." Vic said.

"I mean I know if it were us in the situation we would too." I smirked. "I know that, It's us." he chuckled.

"I think they are gonna be a cute couple." I said.

"I agree, now go to sleep. Your gonna be tired tomorrow." He said. "You know I'm thinking about just taking online classes." I said. "I think that's a good idea." Vic said.

"Yeah, me too. I'll be able to stay here with the babies when they are born, I won't have to struggle with getting to class, and have my feet aching every day from walking so much." I said.

"That's true, and I think it would be safer." he said. "Yeah, I won't have to deal with Ronnie." I said.

"That's true. I really don't want him anywhere near you but, you have a class with him though." Vic sighed. "I know we don't ever talk though, and I don't really want too." I said. "I don't blame you. From what you told me he's asked you out like a million times."

"Yeah I know, no one knows how annoying it is to deal with him." I said. "Yeah, well tomorrow when ever we get back you should look into the online schools thingy." he said. "Mkay." I yawned.

"Alright well goodnight baby." he kissed my head. "Goodnight." I fell asleep.

-

I woke up to an empty bed. It was light out side, and, sunlight was shining through the blinds. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and checked my phone for the time.

I find out that its twelve in the damn morning. Why didn't Vic wake me up this morning?

I got up, and went Into the Living room. I'm glad that this place doesn't have stairs. Makes it easier for me to get around. I sent Vic a text telling him to call me at lunch, which should be starting in a few minuets.

I go into the fridge, and see a jar of pickles. I grab a butter finger from the cabinet. I take the two, and bite both of them, discovering that this taste amazing.

Just then I get a call. I read the contact and it says Viccy Poo, I pick it up and Answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey you wanted me to call."

"Yeah, why didn't you wake me up this morning." I walked over to the couch and sat down.
"Baby, you looked so tired, and peaceful. I didn't want to wake you. I just knew that it wouldn't be okay for you to go to school cause, I know the babies are taking up a lot of your energy, and I don't want you passing out from exhaustion. So please don't be mad babe." He said.

"I'm not mad. I understand why you did, and your right about it." I said.

"Okay, so how are you doing. You okay?" he asked. "Yes I'm fine, just eating something I made by myself." I said. "What is it?" he asked. "A butterfinger, and a pickle." I said taking another bite. "Ew Kells, your starting to get those really weird cravings. First it was just butterfingers, now it's butterfingers with pickles." He chuckled.

"Yeah, your pickle." I heard someone say sounded like Mike. "Mike shut up!" Vic laughed. I laughed too. "That idiot." I rolled my eyes. "Tell me about it." Vic said still laughing a little.

"So how's Jaime, and Justin?" I asked.

"Oh you know Making out, something we would do." he said, I could hear his smile threw the phone. "What?!" I said, in amazement. "Yeah, ever since last night, they can't seem to get off of each other." Vic chuckled.

"I bet." I laughed. "Hey," he said. "Yeah," I said.
"I miss you." he said. I smiled, and blushed. "I miss you too." I said. "I just want to be there right now." he said.

I put my hand on my stomach and started to rub circles onto it. "I want you to be here too." I said. "Dammit the bell rang I got to go, I'll call when school ends. Plus I have something to tell you later." he said.

"Alright," I sighed. "I love you guys very much." he said. "We love you very much too." I said. "Bye."
"Bye." I hung up my phone and turned on the TV. I started to relax.

-

Instead of a call, I got a text from Vic telling me he was gonna come home. He said in the text that if he were to call, he would tell me straight up what he wants to tell me face to face.

I see the door open, and Vic walk in. "Hey," he came over to me and Kissed me. "Hey, what is it you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sorry Im updating late again.

I had family things going on today. I can tell you I already know what I want to happen next chapter.

Mkay till next chapter.