3

Note

"Thoughts and thinking."

"Talking."

'Action or sound'

________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes a little bit then I heard a loud girl.

???: "Wake up lazy bud!"

I grunted a little bit because of Nora's loud voice towards the emo boy. I get up from my sleeping bag and prepare myself for the initiation.

When I was still eating my breakfast Glynda suddenly spoke through the speaker.

Glynda: "Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation. Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately.

Timeskip

Ozpin: "For years you have trained to become warriors. And today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda: "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard of the rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... Today.

Ruby: "What? Aw.."

Ozpin: "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well."

Ruby: "Aww nooo"

Ozpin: "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next 4 years."

Ruby: "WHAT?!?!

???: "See? I told you!"

I opened up my scroll pushed some buttons to call in my bullhead to transport crimson to my location.

Ozpin: "After you're partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path, or you will die."

Jaune nervously laughs.

Ozpin: "You will be monitored and graded for the duration of your initiation. But our instructor will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one, and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you're appropriately. Are there any questions?

Jaune: "Yeah, um, sir-

Suddenly a sound of the bullhead was heard which all made the people's heads look up. To see my bullhead has arrived.

Glynda: "Sir whose bullhead is that?"

Ozpin: "Well it owned by our certain student, Mr. (L/N)."

Weiss: "Whats a repaint Atlast bullhead doing here?!"

The bullhead undercarriage opens up revealing the front of crimson.

Ruby: "WOW isthatamechfjsdvjsiuvhsjkcnsuiygurvhfiushfishvuisgriuhgsigcuiacsefhwihfdern?!?!"

The sounds of electric motors position Crimson into a standing position. Then the bullheads speaker announce.

Bullhead speaker: "Destination reached. Crimson guard ready to disengage."

(The voice of the speaker will be from Portal 2 CLaDOS)

(Fun fact this is the same voice that was used in the Pacific Rim 2013)

I pulled out my scroll again and type to release crimson.

(1:17 to 1:37)

I walked towards Crimson's back and climbed up towards the entrance to the head. I opened the hatch and got inside I sat and put my hands on the control. Activate my semblance to fully powered up Crimson.

(10:09 to 10:16)

At the outside

A shockwave of electricity crackling around the mech then the sound of electric motors could be heard and air making the hydraulics move.

The mech goes into a running position. Boosters at the sides and mid-back of the mech activated. The mech started to run towards the cliff then jumped off.