9

Note

"Thoughts and thinking."

"Talking."

'Action or sound'

________________________________________________________________________________

Oobleck: "Yes! Yes, before the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War, Humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." 'Sips some coffee

Jaune: 'Snoore' 'Snoore'

Oobleck: "Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, It is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" 'Sips some more coffee'

Oobleck: "Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated against because of your Faunus heritage?"

Some students raise their hands while velvet was shy to raise her hand.

Oobleck: "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" 'Sips another round of coffee' "I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war?" 'Weiss raised her hand' "Yes?"

Weiss: "The battle at the Fort Castle!"

Oobleck: "Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantages that the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?"

Cardin was aiming a triangle paper towards the sleeping Jaune and he flic it, but before it lands on Jaune's head I intervened where I catch it with my right arm, but when I'm pulling my arm back, my elbow accidentally hit Jaune head.

(Y/N was setting at the left of Jaune.)

Jaune: "Hey!"

Oobleck: "Mr. Arc!

(Y/N): "Sorry bro, hehehe."

Oobleck: "Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! excellent! What is the answer?"

Jaune: "Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... of the Faunus... had over that guy's stuff

Pyrrha: 'gesture towards Jaune, making her hand circled on her eyes like binoculars!'

Jaune: "Um, B-binoculars!

The whole class: "HAHAHAHAH"

Oobleck: 'Sips more coffee' "Very funny, Mr. Arc. Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!"

Cardin: "Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier.

(Y/N): "Pfft."

The whole class looked at me, I opened my eyes and looked towards Cardin.

(Y/N): "Hardy hardy harrrrr. Can you shut that fuck up you racist fuck. If you were a Faunus and discriminated right now, how would YOU feel hm?"

Cardin: "Why you."

Pyrrha: "You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?"

Cardin: "What? You got a problem?"

Pyrrha: "No, I have the answer, it's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark.

Cardin: 'Growls'

Blake: "General Lagune was inexperienced and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the General was captured. Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure."

The whole class: "OOOOOOOOOOOOO"

(Y/N): "Buuuuuuuuurn."

Oblock: "Mr. Winchester! Please take your seat."

Jaune: 'Snikers'

Oobleck "You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings."

Jaune: "Ohh."

Oblock: 'Sips' "Now! Moving on!

Timeskip

Pyrrha: "You guys go on ahead. I'll wait for Jaune."

I put my hand on Pyrrha.

(Y/N): "Hey, Pyrrha takes care of our little brother would you?"

Pyrrha: "Already on to that." 'She giggles'

(Y/N): "Rubes! Wanna eat dinner... With cookies?"

Ruby hugged my supper tight and strong.

Ruby: "Ow yes, yes, yeeeeeeeees! Let's go then!"

Ruby grabbed my arm and ran off towards our dorm change clothes and run to my bullhead to go to Vale.

(Note I'm not going to type Jaune and Pyrrha moments because I'm a lazy fuck sorry hehehehe.)