6

Note

"Thoughts and thinking."

"Talking."

'Action or sound'

________________________________________________________________________________

I placed Weiss down and activate all my trusters making me dash towards the two deathstalkers. The two stackers at the same time used their claws to attack me but I jump twist in the air and land down behind them, facing the stalker's tails. I grabbed both of their tail and spun them around after seconds of spinning them around I lunched them towards a tree nearby. Both of them are in a daze I extend my fang blades and used my thrusters and dash again towards the stalkers. I trust my right blades to the stalker's head but the other stalker manages to dodge it and sprint on my left. I immediately remove my blade and do a side Barellroll almost being pierced by the stalker's tail. When I recovered the stalker's claws came out of nowhere trying to smash me but I manage to get the hold of them both. After that, I kicked the stalker right in the face cracking its front bone armor. I ran towards the stalker the tail launched itself trying to stab me but my right hand manages to catch it then I slice the tail off with my left hand then using the stalkers' stinger I directly aim it at the stalker's side head. Its screech very loudly then died.

(Song over)

I breathe out a sigh of relief but I heard another screech I looked at the sky its a nevermore going towards the others. I ran as fast as I could towards the other's to aid them

Time skip

I got out of the forest and I saw both teams fighting the nevermore they manage to finish it off ruby decapitating it. My censors pick up something and it's another nevermore. I grabbed both of the pillars at the back and combine them both becoming a sniper rifle.

I get the scope and inserted it into the side of the mechs head

I get the scope and inserted it into the side of the mechs head. A screen pop out I saw a nevermore in the distance coming closer to ruby. I put ammo on the cartilage and charge the gun. After minutes of charging it's now on a full charge, I looked to the screen and aim it at the head of the nevermore.

'Inhale then exhale'

'Click'

Ruby saw it and goes to the side she looked at me angry then she heard a screech behind her. She looked and saw a nevermore with a hole on its head coming down towards her but she manage to dodge it and land towards us safely by using her semblance.

Crimson Guard: "Sorry about that ruby."

She walked towards me her hair shadowed her eyes

'Step'

'Step'

'Step'

I flinched when she got near me then she jumped and her eyes were the slit of the mech to see me sitting.

Ruby: "WHAT WAS THIS WEAPOOOOOOOOOON TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Crimson Guard: "Ok OK. Jeez, comedown I explain it when we got back to the cliff."

Time skip

Ozpin: "Russel Thrush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team CRDL [Cardinal]. Lead by... Cardin Winchester."

Crowd clapping

Ozpin: "Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyerie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team JNPR [Juniper]. Lead by... Jaune Arc!"

Jaune: "Huh? L-Lead by... "

Ozpin: "Congratulations, young men."

Nora punched Jaune in the shoulders.

Jaune: "Whoa! Oof!"

Crowd Laughing

Ozpin: "And finally, Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long... And (Y/N) (L/N). The Five of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team RWBY(Y/N) [Ruby(y/n). Lead by... Ruby Rose."

Crowd clapping

Yang: "I'm So Proud of you!"

Ozpin: "Looks like things are shaping up to be an... Interesting year."

.

.

.

.

.

'Step'

We see a white fang soldier pushing a cart towards Roman Torchwick. He put down cards and then the men opened up the box full of crystals.

Roman: "We're gonna need more men."