So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 3

And um romance is slow kinda n um I still have writers block and I'll check over my work, cuz when I publish I notice so many errors!! DX oh n other POV's wont come for awhile.

--------------------------

Scarlett's POV

School's so boring, except for the part when you have awesome friends like Autumn and Brittany that are in every single one of your classes! Lunch was probably going to be so bad for me, I'm afraid to even go! But Autumn and Brittany are, but I'll soon turn into a tag-along. Eh, its my second day I'm going.

Seems like I should've rethought about lunch. There were girls yelling at me and telling me how stupid I was to bump into Nick. Ok, ok, I can't take this! Why didn't I enroll for private school? Oh yeah, I wasn't able to go because of my grades. I sighed, ignoring the girls. I went outside and I was happy they didn't follow me. Oh my god! Outside is so much more prettier!!! I'm going to the bench! While taking out my hidden Hershey bar I saw a girl running with tears streaming down her face. How annoying. She did this to herself by going out with the player, how stupid are the girls here? I began cutting the squares out, melting them in my mouth when some one grabbed it.

"What the hell? Give it back!" I yelled at the stealer. Ah, it was the player. I walked away. I also just realized I let my cover blow. Oh well might as well just play my real self.

"Hey, aren't you gonna get it back?" He said with a smile on his face. It was his signature smile, I could tell. I ignored him and kept walking.

'Just walk and ignore him Scar, he's good for nothing.' I sighed and realized I had to walk past him to get to my next class. Annoyed, I turned around, and he looked happy. How stupid. I was not going to be pushed to a tree, in a closet, corner, or e.t.c. 'Just have your guard on and he won't get you.' I kept walking and walking until he grabbed my wrist.

"Get. The. Hell. Away. From. Me! Oh. And. Let. Me. Go!" I said this so easily, he just had to understand. I looked up to see him still have his signature smile.

"Well, I dont think I should. Why? You dumped gross food on me so you owe me." He said with a smirk.

"It was by accident, and I dont owe you anything!" I said, obviously annoyed 'cause I knew I was going to be late for class even if I took a shortcut. I wonder when I started caring about school. He was still holding on to my wrist and I struggled, but he just kept holding on to me. 'Why can't he just forget this and let me go?'

"Really? I dont remember the last time I accepted 'It was by accident'" He smirked. Why? I looked around me. He pushed me to a tree. I can't escape, unless I kick him. I'll just be owing him more or thats what he'll be saying. Then someone came.

"Scar? Where are you?" I heard Brittany, good thing she wasn't that far. Player guy looked distracted so I ran to where Brittany was. I looked back, player guy ran a hand through his hair.

"Scar, where were you? The teacher is so pissed off right now!" She looked behind me and her eyes went wide. "Scar lets go." She said with no expression at all and her voice was cold.

After school, I gathered up my courage and asked Brittany why she was all expressionless.

"Hey, Brittany why so expressionless?" I asked ultra curious.

"Oh, he's just the school player. His names Nick, and he just uses us girls as toys. I would know 'cause I went out with him. He dumped me after the first date." She said, I knew she was about to cry. I sighed, she should've seen it coming. "But Scar tell me what you two were doing please?"

"Oh I was just about to eat my Hershey bar, when I saw a girl running with tears down her face, and then the devil himself came and grabbed my Hershey. I walked away and then he grabbed me wrist. After that he pushed me to a tree and the you saved my life." I said. "Oh and trust me, I don't fall for players."

"That's great!" Brittany said with relief. "Oh, can I come over?"

"Sure, you can sleep over to if you buy me a new Hershey bar!" She agreed and so we went to closest deli.

-----------------

We walked to my 'home' and found my mom about to leave for a... What? A date?

"Fine, but make sure he treats you with RESPECT!" I said after introducing Brittany to my mom.

After my mom left I showed Brittany around the house as if she was living here and introduced her to some of my favorite servants. Maybe some cute ones to. I giggled at the thought of her dating one of them.

"What's so funny? Gasps, you have some cute ones! Why didn't you ever tell mee!!!" Brittany said jumping up and down.

"You, your the funny one. Well anyways it's almost time for dinner let's go to the dinning room." I said smiling. I was happy, really happy.

At dinner we talked about school, previous boyfriends, dates, birthdays, e.t.c. Then Brittany's phone rang. Her expression changed. I told the chef dinner was over and I led Brittany quickly to the guestroom.

"Scar, it's for you." She handed me her phone quickly as if it was a major threat.

"Hello? Who's this?" I wondered again who could make her like this.

"Hey, go out with me and you owe me nothing." It was Nick, aka popular player guy. I looked back at Brittany, it was obvious how much she liked him, but he left her. I sighed thinking about what I should say next.