So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 14

Ok ok chapter 14!!! YAY!!! XD thank you again for pplz who read and vote for my book!!! :3 :D try to guess who Max called!! ;)

----------------------

Scarlett's POV

I went into the shower and the water drops hit me, as if punishing me for kissing Max and for leaving Nick. I felt like I punished myself though, I. . . I loved him. I know I did, but who knew that it would hurt so much. The sad thing is I never told him. I sighed and put on my dress, earrings, then heels and my other stuff. Then I saw my hair, it's a total mess! I ran for the brush and grabbed the curling iron and started curling my hair.

"Scarlett it's almost time to go hurry up!" My mom said tiredly. I groaned.

"Yeah yeah I know, now please leave me alone and let me be," I said exasperated. I curled the last strand of hair and unplugged the iron, I decided to leave it here for whoever needs it in the future. I tugged my luggage down the stairs and slowly opened the front door.

I felt a hand lay on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Max smiling down at me. I looked up at him and forced a smile. Why does he look so happy? I looked down and frowned. I'm depressed, I don't want to move. I want to stay and fix things with Nick, but I can't I'm just being naive. I can't concern myself with him anymore. I bit my lip and walked outside the house. Tears were stinging at the corner of my eyes and my knees feel all wobbly. I walked slowly out of the house and went inside the limo. I never told Nick that I loved him.

When we got to the airport I grabbed a magazine and just waited there for the next flight. Max was finally moving on because I saw him checking out a girl, but the girl was so short for her age! I looked away and skimmed through the pages of the magazine. I sighed and took a deep breath. Jeez I wonder how long I'm not going to talk.

"Hey Scarlett how long is it until we go on the plane?" Max asked. I shrugged, but then I answered his question.

"Just ten more minutes!" I said irritated, depressed and tired. I ran a hand through my hair and looked down at my feet. I'm moving to Atlantic City and it's official.

Then I heard my name being called, I was pretty sure it wasn't me until the voice sounded familiar. I turned around and saw the guy that girls were drooling over, the guy that broke my heart. Nick.