Confession

———ve's pov—————-

* Dont play the song yet*

I left the house without taking anything i only changed into something casual but opening the door of my ...our house, our room, my closet..made the memories come up in my mind all at once, my first day when i came here, when we went shopping with tony, that green dress Erik chose for me, i looked at it and started crying, Why did this had to happen to me? Why does everyone has at least one person who they can trust and tell everything too? why does everyone gets lucky at one point in their lives but not me? why not me.. As i said i just changed into some comfortable clothes, Put my wedding dress on our bed and left. You may think, venus where are you going? you have no money and no one to go to and you are right, The only place i can go right now is beverly hills with some money that i saved up thankfully, i will buy a ticket and leave this place for forever.

I called a taxi to get to the airport. As i was waiting for it i decided to write a small letter for Erik, i said goodbye but couldn't hold my tears back so i just dropped the pen, locked the house and went outside. The taxi arrived and i got in.

Ve: to the airport please
Driver: no problem mam, Lord who is that crazy person young people now days only care about driving fast not even about themselves or anyone else's

I looked back and saw Eriks car literally flying to our house, i got really scared and emotional but i didn't want to cry in this taxi so i held my tears back.

Ve: Can we go please i dont have time.
Driver: no problem

The whole ride i was thinking about Erik, did he get in?! but how could he i locked the door and he has no key, right?..ughhh he has a spare one in his wallet at least lets hope he didn't see me or guess where i am.

Driver: mam we are here, your total will be 150 pesos
Ve: mhm here, thank you.
Driver: mam you dont look fine..are you okay? do you need anything?
Ve: no thank you i wasnt feeling well but i am better now..totally better
Drive: okay mam as you say, have a safe flight!

I thanked the driver and as i was stepping inside the airport the flashbacks from the first day Erik brought me here came back, This place and time will always be the best and worst memory of mine. Time to say goodbye..

Ve: hello i would like to buy one ticket to beverly hills please

Ticket agent: Let me check just a moment miss.. What class?

Ve: business

TA: no problem the next flight to beverly hills is in 30 minutes and we only have one seat left in business class would you like to be the ticket?

Ve: yes please..here is my credit card

TA: everything is done, please step aside and wait for your flight, thank you for choosing our service wish you a very safe flight!

Time passed slowly, you may think 30 minutes is nothing but it really felt like forever to me plus the thought about erik, the letter and the fact that he may come here scares me, i don't know how i will resist him if he does come here but there is no other way, this rented love story with his lies has to end. After waiting and waiting and waiting boarding for my flight started so i looked back one more time, took my jacket and started walking to the gate.

Security: Mam i need you to follow me in this room
Ve: i dont get it, why?! my flight has already started boarding! can somebody explain?!
Security: we will only take 5 minutes off your day mam
Ve: ugh whatever, this room?
Security: yes mam go inside

I went inside but suddenly the security guy closed the door.

Ve: hey what - oh no

Erik: ve please just listen to me for 5 minutes.

Ve: Erik there is nothing to talk about please just please dont make everything worse than it already is..

Erik: Tracy left me 3 years ago for another guy, yes its true about the promise i really said i would only marry for the will and for the rules of my family but after meeting you ve everything changed, That damn promise , My life and most importantly me. You changed me ve.. you made everything better, you made my life better. Every single word that i said to you about our future, my love to you , everything was true. I am deeply sorry that i didn't tell about my past earlier when i knew i really fell for you but please..give me another chance ve.

* PLAY THE SONG FROM 2:40. *

Ve: i cant erik... i cant trust you anymore.

Erik: please..lets start everything again.

I looked into his eyes full of tears and regret, But unfortunately its too late.

* boarding for the flight to beverly hills is ending, Venus miller please get to your seat i repeat venus miller*

Erik: Lets just let this go..

Ve: let me let ..you go.

you go