thirty-four.

Hope had to take a different way into the forest, obviously, so they would not see her. 

It was just her luck too, that she knew how to get in and out of this forest after many experiences of doing it. It would be a deep journey into it, but she was happy they were not heading in the direction of the Acromantula cave. 

But it wasn't so lucky for her older brothers, because now she was curious as to what they had been doing, why they were going into the forest. Their sister was well known for her curiosity now, they should have realized one of these days she would have sniffed them out. 

Hope hid behind a bush, pushing some leaves out of the way in order to be able to see them better. 

Harry was squatting down, hunched over something, Niall handing him little sacks every so often while Ashton kept looking around at any noise he had heard.

"Harry, hurry up," Ashton hit his arm, trying to get this to move along faster.

"Calm down," Harry rolled his eyes. "You really need to smoke some of this."

"Oh, I'm so sorry I don't want to get in trouble for this," Ashton pointed at whatever Hope could not see.

"Ash, Harry's been growing this since third year," Niall said pointedly. "I think we are fine."

"You never know though," Ashton mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"There," Harry huffed as he stood up, holding some bags in his hands. "Okay, help me cover this and we can go."

Niall picked up a stack of leaves from the ground, it looked like some sort of art project made to just covered this. Once they got it sucre over whatever they were hiding, they left. 

Hope waited for a while, hearing to make sure that they were farther away. Hearing their footsteps and voices too far away to even be able to hear very well, she decided it was safe. 

Hope came out of the bushes, looking at what they had just hidden, trying to find out what it was. So, she walked over to it, moving the leaf covering off. She placed it to the side, it was quite heavy. There was a wooden sign nailed into the tree behind the plants that read 'Harry's Garden.'

The scent of the plant was almost familiar. She knew she had smelt it on her brothers before. Squatting on the ground, she looked at the seven same plants that were growing very tall in the depts of the forest. Tearing one of the leaves off the plant, she held it up, examine it for a bit, before it hit her.

"My brothers are potheads," Hope tossed the leaf on the ground. "My brothers are doing marijuana on the school grounds... and they have the audacity, to claim I'm the one doing stupid things!"

Hope knew she was talking to herself, but it really ticked her off. That they would be growing illegal pants on the school grounds... well, outside of the school grounds. Still, her brothers had the nerve to scold her when they were doing this.