sixty.

No one had noticed with the crying and screaming, that Moody had slipped Hope and Harry out of the crowd. 

The two grievings, traumatized, and badly injured students, followed after him. They were in no state to protest, both of them had seen some truly terrible things this night.

Moody brought the two of them back up to the castle, leading them to his office. Hope shuffled in with Harry. She couldn't speak a word and her voice felt rather dry. The pain in her arm was very much there, but somehow she could not feel it. Her body was numb. 

Harry was no better, he was shocked right down to his very core at what he had witnessed. What he had done. He fought Voldemort, and the man was now back. Two things he never would have imagined to happen in his life.

Thats probably why they didn't notice when Moody locked his classroom door. 

He pulled up two chairs for them to sit by the fire, next to a rather large trunk he had in the room. 

"Are you alright, Potter?" Moody looked between the two of them with his magical eye. Harry nodded his head ever so slightly before Moody moved onto the next student. "Does it hurt, Hope?"

Hope only shook her head, but her arm still laid cradled in the sling Cedric had made for her. 

"What about you, Harry?" Moody directed his gaze to Harry's cut on his left arm. 

"Not so much now," Harry's voice was weak when he talked. 

"Perhaps I'd better take a look at it," Moody pulled back Harry's sleeve so that he could get a good look at the long gash that Peter had left in Harry's arm.

"The cup was a Portkey," Harry hissed a bit in pain. "Someone had bewitched it."

"What was it like?" Moody asked as he traced his finger over Harry's cut. "What was he like?"

"Who?" Harry asked. 

"The Dark Lord," Moody snapped his eyes up to the boy. "What was it like to stand in his presence?"

"I don't know," Harry muttered. "It was like I'd fallen into one of my dreams. Into one of my nightmares."

Hope had pulled herself out of the trance she was in when she noticed Moody was acting quite strange. Under his hands, it looked like there were little bubbles moving around, and his face looked rather pale. Moody reached for the flask he always had in his pocket, only to find it was empty. 

He ran to a box he had in the room, opening it, he pulled out several empty bottles. 

"Were there others?" Moody asked through his struggle. "In the graveyard, were there others?"

Harry stammered a bit, before he too grew confused. "I... I don't... think I said anything about a graveyard, professor."

"Harry," Hope quickly stood up as she realized what was happening. "Thats not Moody, he's been drinking Polyjuice potion."