mr eyebrow x mr forehead

(highschool AU)

should i use their first names or should i say mr eyebrow and mr forehead.

in science class mr forehead watched mr eyebrow from afar, admiring how he got along with everyone. mr forehead didnt have any friends, while the whole school loved mr eyebrow.

"ALRIGHTY KIDS WE R DOING A PROJECT WITH PARTNERS I WILL PICK UR PARTNERS" the teacher who i will not name screamed while eating cheese. "SO. MRS KIDNAPPER AND MRS MATH ARE PARTNERS, MR PRINCIPAL AND MRS GYM, AND MR FOREHEAD AND MR EYEBROWS ARE ALSO PARTNERS."

oh no, thought mr forehead, i have to be partners with tHe mOsT pOpUlAr gUy in sChOol WAOH.

mr eyebrows walked over to mr foreheads desk and asked "hey nerd give me your lunch money and come to my house on saturday"

"w-w-w-why do you want m-me to come to y-your house" mr forehead asked excitedly.

"so we can work on the project are you dumb" mr eyebrows replied

"o-o-o-o-o-o-oh" mr forehead said blushing

on saturday

mr forehead knocked on mr eyebrows house (he already knows where mr eyebrows live bc he has stalked mr eyebrows before)

"WHOS THERE" mr eyebrows said from behind the door

"i-i-its me.. mr forehead" he said

"OHHH come in dont look at my stuff" mr eyebrow said

mr forehead looked through mr eyebrow's stuff. he found an EXTENSIVE amount of cheese, eyebrow hairs, and some.. movies.

mr forehead did the project while mr eyebrows played video games.

"hey nerd you done yet" mr eyebrows said while taking many bags of cheese out of his pocket

"w-w-why do you have so much c-cheese" mr forehead said shaking

mr eyebrows ignores the question and places the bags of cheese around the room. and they start romantically talking about cheese and football. (while petting each other's foreheads and eyebrows)