Prologue

Y/n's POV:

Zangyack. Everywhere is filled with Gormins and Sugormins. Ever since they arrived, there wasn't a moment of peace can be found. Just constantly hiding or running away from them. That's exactly what I'm doing right now. I was careless and got found out by some Gormins, and now they are chasing and shooting at me. Luckily, I'm fast enough to outrun them and dodge all of their shots. I kept on running and accidentally ran into a dead-end. The Gormins start surrounding me, leaving no room to escape.

Y/n's thought: This is it then...

I think, assuming this is the end of the line for me...

However, little did I know. It isn't.

A man with black hair and wearing a red jacket jump down before me and deal with all the Gormins effortlessly. I stare at the new arrival dumbfounded. The man turn around and take a look at my figure.

 The man turn around and take a look at my figure

???: "Hmph. You survived longer than I thought you would."

Y/n's thought: Wait... what did he mean by that? Did he spy on me?

I just stay there, keep silent and keep staring at the man before me.

???: "Not much of a talker eh? Fine by me."

The man turned around and start to walk away.

Y/n: "Wait."

He stopped and turned his head in my direction with a hum in response.

Y/n: "Who are you?"

Marvelous: "Captain Marvelous. A pirate."

Y/n: "Pirate?"

Marvelous: "Yes. A pirate who will take whatever he wants whenever he wants. And one day, I will get my hands on the Galaxy's Greatest Treasure."

Y/n: "Is there really such a thing?" I scoffed, not believing in what he said.

Marvelous: "There is. You only need to find it at the right place."

I go silent again, thinking about what he said and what will I do now that Zangyack have completely taken over this planet. And I'm tired of running and hiding.

Marvelous: "If you're going to stand there doing nothing, I recommend you sh--"

Y/n: "Take me with you."

Marvelous turns around, his attention is now fully on me.

Marvelous: "Pardon?"

Y/n: "I said take me with you. I want to go with you on your journey."

He raises an eyebrow, interests in what I'm saying.

Marvelous: "And why is that? And what's in it for me?"

Y/n: "For your second question.."

I smirk and take the sword from his grasp and slash the Gormin that tried to sneak up on him. Still smirking, I turn to him and throw the sword back to him.

Y/n: "I have your back. And for your first question.. I want Zangyack to pay for what they did to my home."

Marvelous takes a step toward me, his piercing eyes gazing into mine.

Marvelous: "Fighting against Zangyack means fighting against the whole universe. Are you okay with that?"

Y/n: "The moment I slashed that Gormin, I already am."

He smirks "Good answer. Come with me."

Y/n: "Where?"

Marvelous: "The Galleon."

The moment he said that, there's a big red pirate ship floating right in front of us.

The Galleon is huge. Marvelous guides me to a room with a couch on the left, a chair on the middle with a chest on a table beside it and some controlling device just above the stairs.

But the weird thing is... There's a mechanical bird on the device and it's typing on it.

??: "Welcome back Marvelous ~ And I see you bring someone."

Wait... It talked?!

Marvelous: "Yes Bird and he'll be joining us from now on. Y/n, meet Bird."

Navi: "For the last time don't call me Bird. I'm Navi. Nice to meet you Y/n."

Y/n: "Nice to meet you too Navi."

I looked around and saw no one. "Uhh Marvelous, is it supposed to be this empty?"

He just simply nods and states, "Yes since we're the only ones here."

After that, Marvelous went to find something and let me explore the Galleon. There's a kitchen in the back, a stair lead to the nest of the ship, some cabins. I was at the controlling board with Navi teaching me how to use it until Marvelous comes into the room and calls for me.

I turn around "Yes Marvelous?"

He shows me a black key with a phone and hands it to me. "You'll need these."

I look at him then at the items, and finally take it from his hand.

He smirks, "Welcome aboard, Y/n."

---------END OF PROLOGUE---------

P/S: So what do you think? If it sucks then I apologize >.<