Chapter 3: Transforming Courage into Magic

3rd POV

The Galleon is now flying through a foggy area. Up in the nest, Luka is looking for a clear route. Then her Mobirates rang, which mean someone is calling her.

Doc: "How's it looking from your end, Luka?"

Luka: "It suddenly became really cloudy."

Doc: "Aw man... If it doesn't clear soon, the ship can't proceed."

Down at the main room, the screen unable to navigate normally and showing statics because of the dense fog.

Navi: "This happens because you guys pick destinations by guessing."

Joe: "It's your fault for giving us improper navigation."

Navi asks in disbelief, "Eh?! It's my fault?!"

Doc frantically typing in commands, hoping that the screen will function normally again, "What is this? This is the first time I've ever seen anything like this."

Ahim: "And it did happen pretty suddenly... Maybe Zangyack is running interference?"

In the control room, Marvelous and Y/n are at their wheels, navigating the ship through this unusual fog.

Marvelous: "I doubt they have such free time."

Y/n: "But who knows... it's still too early to come up with a conclusion."

Luka: "Ah... it's hopeless. I can't see a thing." While whining through her Mobirates, she suddenly hears something, "Something's coming. What is it?", and turns around, only to be greeted with a Zangyack's ship heading to them.

The enemy's ship then collided with the Galleon, making the inside of the Galleon shaking violently.

Navi: "What was that?!"

Luka then comes down to the main room, "It's a Zangyack battleship!"

Marvelous: "What?!"

Y/n: "Tch. How annoying can they get..."

The two males then regain balance and quickly take control of the wheels, making the Galleon stable again. The battleship quickly turn and pursuit the Galleon, shooting at them continuously.

Marvelous: "Just what are they trying to do?!"

Y/n: "Marvelous! Portside!"

Marvelous: "Portside Cannons! Fire!"

The cannons on the left side start firing and take down the Zangyack's ship. But the Galleon also have no better ending, it landed roughly and trudged harshly against the ground then came to a stop after a while.

Y/n's POV

After the Galleon landed roughly to the ground, I quickly ran to the main room to make sure everyone is okay.

Y/n: "Is everyone okay?", but to find the room was empty except for Navi.

Navi: "Everyone left the Galleon earlier. But that asides, you and Marvelous should hurry! It's Zangyack!"

Marvelous: "No need to tell me twice, bird! Let's get down there Y/n."

I nod and follow Marvelous, jump out of the Galleon and land beside the others.