Chapter 7: Nikiniki! Kenpou Training

3rd POV

Up in the Galleon, everyone was doing their own activities: Marvelous playing darts, Joe doing push-ups, Luka messing with the monitor, Ahim making some tea, Y/n reading news and Doc making lunch.

Doc: "It's ready! Outta the way!" as he comes out of the kitchen with a pan full of sausages, "It's hot!" he then started to put the sausages on the plates, but Luka stopped him from doing so.

Luka: "Hey, Doc. The monitor's stopped working." as she drags Doc away from the table, "Fix it."

Doc: "I'm busy dishing out sausages right now. You can ask Y/n-san instead." as he attempted to go back but got stopped again by Luka.

Luka: "Fix it!"

Doc: "Hey, Marvelous. Stop playing. Take care of these." Hearing this, Y/n sighs and shakes his head.

Y/n: "You shouldn't have asked him that, Doc." as if on cue, Marvelous turned towards Doc and grinned before plunged a sausage with a dart then ate it and left.

Luka: "Doc!" She pushes Doc back in front the monitor as Y/n stands up.

Y/n: "I'll take care of it, Doc. Two for each right?" as he takes the pan from Doc and starts dishing out the sausages, "And since Marvelous ate one, he only gets one more."

Marvelous: "Hey!"

Ahim: "Marvelous-san. That is bad manners."

Navi: "Bad. Bad."

Marvelous: "Don't worry about it. After we eat, let's get treasure hunting again." as he places down his bracelet, "Bird, prediction."

Navi: "Mou! I told you to not call me 'bird' too! Mou. Let's Treasure Navigate!" as he flew around and smashed Doc in the head before flying towards Y/n, who has his back turned.

Ahim: "Y/n-san! Watch out!" as he dished out the last sausage before turns around while holding the pan up, which shielded him from Navi. The mechanical bird then collides with the pan head-first and his eyes start radiating multiple colors.

Navi: "Thou shalt inquire from a tiger's child." Then falls to the floor, "That's it!"

All: "A tiger's child?"

* Zangyack's HQ *

Barizorg: "Waruzu Giru-sama. The new action commander has arrived." As he gestures to another figure, who then bows politely.

" As he gestures to another figure, who then bows politely