Chapter 11: A Serious Strife

Y/n's POV:

I am currently sitting in my bed, staring at my pendant which is hanging around my neck.

Y/n: "(B/F/N)... everyone... guess I'll never know what happened to you guys..." as I lay down on my bed and cover my eyes with my arm.

Y/n's thought: "Come to think of it... I didn't even know what happened to my planet after I left with Marvelous..." as I start tossing around in my bed, feeling guilty and uncomfortable, "I'm such a horrible person..." Just then, the alarm rings loudly throughout the Galleon.

Navi: "Alert! Alert! We just hit a big wave of Zangyack!" as I slowly sit up and head to the door. Upon arriving at the main cabin, I bump into Marvelous, who has already changed into his Gokaiger form.

Marvelous: "Y/n! Good timing! Hurry and get into the control room!"

Y/n: "Yeah..." I reply blankly, then change into my Gokaiger form and head to the control room.

Marvelous: "Huh? What's with that guy?" I overheard Marvelous mumbling to himself but decided to ignore it.

Y/n's POV:

As soon as Gokai-Oh landed on Earth, those giant Sugoumins charge towards us making me roll my eyes.

Marvelous: "Let's finish this quickly and find the next Grand Power!" as he knocks Doc's head lightly.

Joe: "Got it."

Luka: "Here we go!" as I let them control the Gokai-Oh for this fight. I half-heartedly following their movements while thinking about what might have happened to my home and comrades.

Doc: "Take this!" as he draws out his Ranger Key. I also draw out mine and insert it into the wheel.

All: "Gokai Star Burst!" as Gokai-Oh fires its cannon, destroying the first Sugoumin.

Marvelous: "We'll use Deka Gokai-Oh next!" as the others insert the appropriate Keys into the wheels.

All: "Gokai Full Blast!" as PatStriker fires mercilessly, destroying the second Sugoumin.

Joe: "We'll finish it with Magi Gokai-Oh."

All: "Gokai Magi Bind!" as MagiDragon appears and flies towards the last one, creating magic circles around them and once it's done, the last Sugoumin is down.

3rd POV

*** Zangyack's HQ ***

WG: "Damn them! Damn them! Damn them!!!" Some Gormins can be seen flying as Warz Gill lets out his frustration towards the wanted pirates, "You're all useless! You jerk! Damn them! Damn them! Damn them!"

Damaras: "Your Highness. Calm yourself!" as he grabs the staff that Warz Gill was using to beat up a Gormin, attemps to stop his tantrum.

WG: "Let me go!" as he shrugged Damaras off before smashes a Goumin on the head, "Just how many times are you guys going to be defeated?!"

Barizorg: "I will count up our defeats since arriving on Earth."

WG: "Don't literally count them!"

Barizorg: "Yes, Boss."

Insarn: "And all our action commanders have been defeated in our operations."