7 - Beauty

Flashback

In Storybrooke years ago, Mr Gold and Belle were getting their son Gideon ready for his first birthday party and Mr Gold decided to take a photo of Belle who was holding Gideon.

Belle noticed the flash and looked at him, "Rumpel. I said no pictures. I'm... I'm not even ready for the party yet. I'm a mess," Belle said.

"You look beautiful," Mr Gold said.

Belle sighed, "You are gonna make me regret giving you that camera," Belle said.

Alana and Neal arrived with Alisa and Asher in their double pram, "Sorry we're late papa," Neal said.

"Sorry," Alana said.

"It's alright, we nearly finished it all," Mr Gold said.

Belle looked at a list on her notepad, "Okay. Uh... Regina and Emma got balloons. Uh, Amy and Killian cake. Zelena's got the banner. Oh, Snow and David are bringing bubble wands..." Belle said.

Mr Gold smiled and tickled Gideon's cheek, "Hi," He said.

"Yeah, Leo's obsessed with bubble wands, we have to keep our stock, full whenever we're watching Leo," Alana said.

"Right," Belle said and sighed.

"Belle?" Mr Gold said.

"Yes," Belle said and looked at him.

"Relax. It's a children's birthday party. As long as everyone turns up and Gideon and the twins end up with birthday cake all over their faces, it's a success," Mr Gold said.

"I agree," Neal said.

"Hope so," Alana said and Belle hummed agreeing.

"What is it, you two?" Mr Gold asked.

"You're right, it will be a success if they end up with cake all over their faces. It's just after all these years... Being the Saviour... Fighting... I got so used to the chaos... Maybe, I should get, uh, un-used to it," Alana said.

"I feel the same," Belle said.

"Well, Storybrooke's certainly been quiet this past year. I can't even remember the last time I used the dagger," Mr Gold said.