23 - A Taste of the Heights

It's been a week since Victoria had sacrificed her life for Ivy's. Melody and Lucy go to Victoria's grave and laid flowers on it.

"Every story comes to an end but who gets to decide when that is? Or whose story it really is, anyway? I came to Hyperion Heights to unravel a mystery," Henry said in his podcast.

It's raining as Henry walked down the street, heading towards Roni's bar. 

Inside the bar, Roni, Julia and Kelly share a toast.

"What drove a powerful real-estate developer to try to buy up an entire neighbourhood?" Henry said in his podcast.

At Jamie's apartment, Avery walked into the kitchen and found Jamie cooking their breakfast. He looked at her and smiled, she couldn't help but smile back before she looked at her phone. He watched as she started to type on the screen before walking to the kettle and turning it on.

"What deals did she have to make? And what other secrets was she keeping?" Henry said in his podcast.

At the police station in the storage unit, Detective Weaver took out a file with information about Victoria as Detective Rogers came in.

"These questions continue to haunt this neighbourhood even after her untimely and tragic death," Henry said in his podcast.

Outside by the Rollin' Bayou food truck, Jacinda was set in the driver's seat drinking her coffee as Sabine found a discarded newspaper with Victoria's obit.

Then Henry walked into the bar as they met up with Roni, Julia and Kelly. The three smiled seeing him enter the bar.

"I've tried to answer these question myself but every stone I uncover just leads to another stone and then there's the most important question of all... What could possibly happen next? I invite you to join me to find out. Welcome to H-Town," Henry said in his podcast.

Back at the food truck, Sabine had her earbuds in as Jacinda was watching her friend going into a world of her own. 

Melody and Lucy walked into the food truck, Melody laughed softly, "Wow! I gotta say, I'm impressed, Sabine, J," Melody said.

"Thanks, Mel," Jacinda said and the three looked at Sabine who wasn't paying attention.

"Sabine!" Melody said as she banged on the counter to get her attention.

"Oh! Oh!" Sabine said as she jumped.

"Hey, Sabine, welcome back to reality," Melody said.

"Mel? I'm sorry," Sabine took the earbuds out as Melody and Jacinda laughed softly, "I was just listening to Henry's podcast. He just dropped the first episode with the interview you did," Sabine said as she looked at Melody.

"Oh, H-Town. How was it?" Lucy asked.

"I gotta admit, he's cooking up a pretty good mystery. And just so you know, you two are some of the main ingredients," Sabine said.