12 - Wake Up Call

Lucy was at Melody's apartment looking for the storybook in her old room and Roni and Julia walked in.

"Thought Victoria said you couldn't come here," Roni said.

Lucy sighed, "She doesn't know I'm here. And I had to come," Lucy said.

"Henry guessed you'd be here," Julia said.

"Of course he did. Because when Henry needed magic the most, the storybook showed up for him in Snow White's closet. And when some people touch it, they remember everything about who they were," Lucy said.

"Wow... So, if I grabbed it, I'd remember being a queen?" Roni said.

"And I'd remember being Snow White's eldest daughter and having a sister?" Julia asked.

"You two will never believe it," Lucy said.

"Look, I would love to believe I was a Queen. You know, someone with this big, amazing life who adopted a son she loved and then marrying the love of her life. And I know enough to know I don't know everything, Lucy... So why don't we prove this thing together?" Roni said.

"And all of this seems like deja-vu to me... So... Who knows what I've forgotten... I'm not saying it's a curse, but if something or someone has taken my memories or some family I don't remember, I want to know," Julia said.

"Really?" Lucy said looked at them with a smile.

"What do you say? Partners?" Roni said and held her hand out but Lucy hugged her, Roni chuckled and hugged back.

"Cute," Julia said with a smile.

Flashback

Calla, Roland and Wish Hook were at the campsite getting ready for their patrol.

"Where did you go last night?" Wish Hook asked.

"For a walk, like I keep telling you," Calla said.

"Where?" Wish Hook asked.

"You know, for someone who'd say they won't replace my daddy, you're doing a bang-up job," Calla said.

"Hook, just leave it," Roland said.

"I don't need your mother and father blaming me for you getting hurt," Wish Hook said.

"And I won't... Look, I may have no idea why I'm doing what I'm doing, but for the first time in five years, I feel myself... I'm not about to let it slip," Calla said and walked away.

"Calla!" Wish Hook said.

"I'm getting my sword," Calla said as she walked over to her tent.