40 - Is This Henry Mills?

Detective Weaver, Detective Rogers, Jamie and Amy walked back into the catacombs and found Avery with her arms raised blasting the circle with magic until she was thrown backwards and hit the wall, "AH!" Avery said.

"Calla!" Amy yelled and ran over to her.

"Avery!" Jamie yelled and followed Amy to Avery as she saw Amy helping Avery to sit up.

"I... I can't break it... What kind of Enchantress am I?" Avery said.

"A normal one," Amy said and hugged her.

"Okay, it's okay. I once went to an ayahuasca ceremony in Iquitos, I can handle this," Margot approached Tilly, "Hey, Tilly. It's me, Margot. Look, there are a lot of people who are really worried about you but I know you're just having one of your bad days, if you come with me, maybe, we can turn it into a good one. Hm? What do you say?" Margot said.

Tilly looked at her as a tear ran down her face, "No," She said and blasted her away then shrunk her, Detective Rogers, Detective Weaver, Jamie, Amy and Avery.

"We have to go to Tilly," Detective Rogers said they stepped forward but Tilly flicked her wrist putting them in a snow tornado.

Then the witches started to turn into trees but Tilly, "What the hell's going on?" Margot asked.

"Last night, I saw this. They were turning into trees," Amy said.

"The spell is almost complete," Avery said.

"Tilly, stop!" Margot shouted.

"Don't do it anymore! Tilly! Tilly!" Detective Rogers shouted.

"Tilly stop!" Avery shouted.

Elsewhere, Melody, Jacinda and Sabine entered Samdi's apartment, "What the hell are you doing here? Business hours are over," Samdi said.

"I don't know what kind of business, you are running here, but I have a feeling it has more to do than backing Beignet Wars. And I have a feeling you know something about Drew," Sabine said.

Melody showed him the tarot card Lucy found, "Found this in his bag, and my daughter says it belongs to you," Melody said.

"I know you tried to manipulate him before," Sabine said.

"Where is Drew?" Jacinda asked.

"Since you asked so politely you need only look behind that door," Samdi said and opened a door to show Drew inside, tied up and he was shocked to see them.

"Drew!" Sabine said as she rushed over to him.

"Now that you've found him, why don't you ait down and join him?" Samdi said.

"And why the hell would we do that?" Sabine said.

Samdi used a voodoo doll of Sabine by sticking a needle in the knee of the doll and Sabine groaned in pain as the sisters held her steady, "Because I can be very convincing. Now in the closet, the three of you," Samdi said, the three women did as he said and he shut then locked the door.

Elsewhere, Henry followed Lucy back to Melody's shared apartment, "Lucy, please. Just li..." Henry said.

"No!" Lucy interrupted him, "You could believe, you just don't want to!" Lucy said and walked into her room.

Henry followed her to the door, "It doesn't work that way. okay? You may not understand now, but you will when you're older," Henry said.

"I wish you could remember what it was like to be a kid to believe. I wish you never grew up!" Lucy shouted as she slammed the door in his face.