Date?

When I entered the Library my legs went numb.

The Library was so small than I expected it to be. It was filled my books from all sides.

There were only 4 sitting benches, two facing each other. There were three shelves, not so big. The Library may be small but there are many books. It's true 'No one can stop education.'

I was still standing on the door while Lucas took a seat and started to search for a book from those three shelves. There were piles of books on the floor and near the desk of the librarian.

Lucas saw me standing at the door. He came to me and held my hand. He startled me by his sudden and unexpected action.

"Come inside, princess."

What! Princess! He must be teasing me.

He made me sit on the chair in front of him. I didn't say anything and just followed him.

BEHAVE.

The voice in my head kept ringing. I know I am not a princess anymore, so just behave like a normal child.

Lucas came back with a book.

"Don't... call me... that." I said.

"What?" He asked.

Maybe I was not audible.

I turned my head up. He was leaning down to hear me. He was too close to me. My eyes were as big as an animated bunny. He was close enough to feel my breathing on his cheeks.

He turned his head to see me. Our eyes met. He was not wearing his glasses.

I can see him now. He had honey-comb eyes, flawless skin, and perfect pinkish lips. The way I can see his face he might also see me if he is not disturbed by my bangs.

"So this is the reason." He said and took a seat in front of me.

Reason? Which reason?

"What?" I asked, enough so that he can hear me but that was too loud than I expected it to be. The Library is small, what else I can expect.

"Shhh! Come close!" He shushed me and whispered.

I followed him, which I have been doing all long.

"That you are hiding your face with your hair." He said to me in my ears.

I was shocked but I think I knew that he might know that I am a pretty girl.

BEHAVE.

I know!

I screamed to myself; internally.

"Whatever." I said, don't know if it is the perfect reaction but this is all I can say, I think.

"Forget about it! I am here to teach you."

Teach? Me? You!

I kept my bag on the desk and took a notebook and the book he gave me.

" Wait a minute!" He said. He took his book from my hands and started scanning it. He saw some folded pages In the start, the pages I folded for me to read those pages more carefully.

"Why-! Forget about it!" He gave the book back to me.

He is mad.

"Here, this is the maths workbook. Solve the first chapter, now. I have messaged Miley to talk to you tomorrow. She already left with Ava."

Ava!

"Can... Ava speak Italian?" I asked because I was curious. We are not in Italy but Yamba.

"I guess... Yes." He replied and handed me the Textbook.

I took a look at the sums, they were not so hard, I think I can complete them in an hour.

Two hours went by and I am finally finished with the first chapter. He took a look at the answers.

"Not Bad. Your basics are clear, pack your bag." He said and took the textbook with him.

That's it!? BEHAVE.

Not again!

He locked the library. He had the keys with him?

The teachers here must believe in him. Leaving the keys with him and there was no librarian.

We left the school building and were crossing the long school ground to exit from the back. 'Front door is closed, we need to go from the back' this is what he said.

I am not familiar with the surroundings so, I followed him.

"Do you want to eat something?" He asked.

Well, it's not a bad idea.

"My treat!" He added.

Hell yeah!

"Sure." I said and smiled a bit. Only food can bring that smile. I mean who can show a cold face to food?

We went to a supermart near the school. It looked big and was filled with students. Explains the location near the school.

He took two instant noodles cups and paid for them. Outside there are benches. We can eat here.

He handed me a cheese flavor cup of noodles.

My favorite. How does he know?

We both didn't say anything while eating but my hair was a problem and glasses for him.

"Why don't you tie it?" He said.

"I will remove my glasses too." He continued.

That's a good idea but there is a problem. I don't know how to tie my hair.

I do have a rubber band with me. I took it out from my skirt pocket and kept staring at it.

He took his jacket off and rested it on my laps to cover my legs, removed his glasses and gave them to me, and took the band from my hand.

He collected my hair and tied them. He cared my hair and went back to his seat. I was still startled and didn't move an inch. Staring him, blank.

I came back to my senses as my inner voice kept repeating the same word. I noticed that I had his glasses and uniform jacket. I placed the glasses on the desk and was returning the jacket.

"Keep it there. It's cold." He said and continued eating.

I placed them back, the way it was and started eating.

"Don't let your hair down." He said.

I don't know how to respond, so I just nodded.

"Lucas!" Someone called him, a familiar voice, not a girl.

"Are you on a date?" the voice from behind me continued.