Chapter Three

(Warnings: Mention of dead animals, skinning an animal, marking (Hickeys, love bites, etc), and Razor being a young man with hormones.)

It had been three days since you met Razor, and he seemed to be a lot more comfortable around you, gently holding your wrist when he wanted to bring you somewhere, and huddling up to each other when it got too cold for the both of you. The snow was still a thick blanket, and your feet sunk into it whenever you tried to step into it. You both decided to stay together until spring rolled around, and it was currently October 30th, halloween eve. You sat near the fire, your arms out as you seeked for the warmth of the crackling flames. Your first name was called by the silver haired boy, you turned your head to the outside world of the cave, and saw a wonderful sight. Razor was trying his best to drag a large boar through the snow, it was larger than most boar in monstadt. Getting up, you rushed beside him, grabbing onto the board tuft, and with Razor, dragging it inside. The sight of the boar alone made your mouth water, of course Razors Puppy-Paw hash browns were a delicacy, you wanted some ham. He seemed to have the same idea, as he carefully started to get to work on skinning the boar.

You watched in curiosity, your eyes mesmerized. He stared at you for a little, only because you were staring at his hands and he felt awkward. "(First Name) want to try?" He managed to get out, of course it was hard, since he only knew the basics of english, but spoke it brokenly. However, after staying with him for some period of time, you started to get the hang of understanding him. "Oh? O-oh, i don't think i'd be that good at it! You can continue! I just wanted to watch." You spoke, rubbing the back of your neck out of embarrassment. He huffed, before placing down the carving knife, and grabbing your wrists. You were pulled into his lap, and he moved you a bit to get a more comfortable position. You were facing the boar, your back pressed up against his chest. He handed you the knife, you were mainly frozen in place from the shock of the sudden action he had just pulled.

You snapped out of your shock when he pressed his chin against your shoulder. You hadn't realised he was holding your wrists until your hands moved against your will. "R-Razor?" You stuttered out, shifting his head to look at you. Razor wasn't oblivious to how wrong this had looked, but he didnt know a better way to place you and to help you. In fact he would be lying if he said that he didn't enjoy this position.

You were flushed against his body, his exposed skin touching the back of your shirt as his hot breath made you tense up. You felt him press his lips to your shoulder, of course not giving it a full kiss. He showed you how to hack away at the boar, amd once you finally got the hang of it, you put your focus into it. His hands shifted to be at your waist, as he rubbed them. How badly he wanted you right now, he just wanted to lean you over and pound into you, so hard and rough. He nipped your collarbone, then your shoulder. The soft noises you made had him growl in satisfaction. He continued to mark you, to mark all over your upper back.Your face was red, you carefully got off of his lap, and moved away from him. He looked at your hacking, satisfied with what you've done to the boar. "Not..perfect, but good! Good for beginner!" He complimented your hacking, making you swallow thickly.He knew what your face looked like, and what it meant, and it made him smile. He did that, he did that to you, got you all flustered over a few touches and things he said so close to your ear, of course also some soft kissing and nippings on your shoulder. He carefully took the meat over to a small storage bin, and tossed it in there. He moved over a thatch pile, and plopped onto it, playing around with the dried material. Those thoughts came back to him, but he didn't push them away, he savored them, he kept them in his mind. He noticed you yawning, making him get up and make his way over to you. "You sleep, I keep watch." he said, and you took it, laying on your side and falling asleep. He stared at your form, blinking once, before picking you up. Your legs were swung over one of his arms, his arm under the back of your knee, and the other one cradling your upper back. Razor walked over to the soft grass and feather bed he had, and placed you on top. Taking in your features, he couldn't help but get images again. He snarled, this time out of more eagerness. He wanted those images to become true, but he had to wait a bit.